Null cheats detected, greedy coder "unslotted" the cheat.
Discussion on Null cheats detected, greedy coder "unslotted" the cheat. within the PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds forum part of the Popular Games category.
Also got detected. And its clearly lied that thy are undetected since "6 Months"
**** Provider who lies and oversell his cheat. From 15 Slots to 110. nice.
It's now undetected again.
AGAIN, NAME 1 PROVIDER THAT HAS BEEN UNDETECTED FOR UP TO 5 MONTHS?
I have been undetected for way longer than 5 months. Oh wait thats maybe because i dont want to deal with cancerous people everywhere and i dont sell my stuff left and right.
Why does everyone feel like hacking scene is about measuring each others virtual sausages instead of just calmly coexisting?!
What is your hack called?
I haven't heard of it. Perhaps you have been. Or perhaps you're just a scammer looking to make quick cash. I don't know. (No offence intended)
I'm all for co-existing. My point was it was the only popular mainstream private hack with such a record. I'm sure there are countless less known cheats that have similar or longer records...
You got it right - coders with such aggressive advertising attract a lot of attention. Smaller providers arent as interesting to Be since banning a smaller dev gives less gains for a lot of time that it takes to bring someone down.
@, iam not selling my hack so its not called anything but the private stuff i have done for some other people has stayed safe for months so i totally agree with you saying tthat there probably are countless less known cheats with good undetection records.
What is your hack called?
I haven't heard of it. Perhaps you have been. Or perhaps you're just a scammer looking to make quick cash. I don't know. (No offence intended)
I'm all for co-existing. My point was it was the only popular mainstream private hack with such a record. I'm sure there are countless less known cheats that have similar or longer records...
Rage's Cheat is Undetected since Release from PUBG, aswell as his H1 Cheat is undetected since the Release of it aswell.
You are prob. him, you are his little Friend take his **** out of your *** and dont Protect the Scammer.
Went undetected for 5 months, got detected again and he closed down the discord server.
What an exit scam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alshaali
when he got detected he closed discored and banned us, what a fking scammer
You guys are both wrong. Discord closed their discord server, sadly. They opened a new one.
And yes, he got detected, but it was because he added a menu. He removed it quickly after a few reports, and its now undetected again.
EDIT: And by the way <20% of the userbase got banned.
You guys are both wrong. Discord closed their discord server, sadly. They opened a new one.
And yes, he got detected, but it was because he added a menu. He removed it quickly after a few reports, and its now undetected again.
EDIT: And by the way <20% of the userbase got banned.
I wish it was the truth but it is not.. The discord got closed and the cheat is not working without it the way it was, I managed to contact null and he told me he deleted the discord changed something in the code and the way the thing works and he said that if I want it I have to repurchase again (also added laughing emoji) , with price of 400$ first month and 150$ every month.. Also saying it is "Cheaper" (Before it was 450$ first month and 100 every month) And it is 15 slots only now.. My friend bought a subscription 2 days ago and he paid full price 450$ first month and now left with nothing, has to re purchase if he wants to use it (another 400$ after he just paid 450$ to null 2 days ago) Very fair id say. Basically he doesn't give a **** about anyone, just got greedy and pretty much scammed everyone out of their their hard earned money without any announcments or anything even not letting people who just paid for the first month to at least finish 1 month.. Ofc he wont refund anyone because he is a greedy money ***** and doesn't give a **** about how people feel, when I told him something about how what he did is not fair his answer is as always "sry for that " .. End of story rip money **** null . Unistalled pubg back to games that dont suck.
I wish it was the truth but it is not.. The discord got closed and the cheat is not working without it the way it was, I managed to contact null and he told me he deleted the discord changed something in the code and the way the thing works and he said that if I want it I have to repurchase again (also added laughing emoji) , with price of 400$ first month and 150$ every month.. Also saying it is "Cheaper" (Before it was 450$ first month and 100 every month) And it is 15 slots only now.. My friend bought a subscription 2 days ago and he paid full price 450$ first month and now left with nothing, has to re purchase if he wants to use it (another 400$ after he just paid 450$ to null 2 days ago) Very fair id say. Basically he doesn't give a **** about anyone, just got greedy and pretty much scammed everyone out of their their hard earned money without any announcments or anything even not letting people who just paid for the first month to at least finish 1 month.. Ofc he wont refund anyone because he is a greedy money ***** and doesn't give a **** about how people feel, when I told him something about how what he did is not fair his answer is as always "sry for that " .. End of story rip money **** null . Unistalled pubg back to games that dont suck.
Sorry for not believing in you, but in my perspective, that looks like complete horseshit. He have already given 51+ people their rank again, and he didnt charge any money from us.
Sorry for not believing in you, but in my perspective, that looks like complete horseshit. He have already given 51+ people their rank again, and he didnt charge any money from us.
Lol wtf are you talking about ? screenshot ? There is no discord lmao