Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Synnyboy
Forum: Rust 09/11/2017, 20:47
Replies: 0
Views: 1,912
Posted By Synnyboy
Rust Script

I'm looking for a little to no-recoil script for the AK47 / M92 with a rapid-fire feature for the M92. Of course I'd want the script to bypass EAC/VAC. I want to have a 0% chance of getting Auto AC...
Forum: H1Z1 08/04/2017, 01:29
Replies: 8
Views: 2,202
Posted By Synnyboy
They didn't patch scripts. I said f*ck it and...

They didn't patch scripts. I said f*ck it and used my normal ahk script I've been using for some time and I've had no issues after 3-4 games.
Forum: H1Z1 08/03/2017, 23:00
Replies: 8
Views: 2,202
Posted By Synnyboy
I mean I've used a normal everyday script and...

I mean I've used a normal everyday script and never had an issue, I assume you're talking about compiled ahk scripts. I'm just worried about it, I've never been banned kind of don't want to be. Its...
Forum: H1Z1 08/03/2017, 05:33
Replies: 8
Views: 2,202
Posted By Synnyboy
End of Scripting?

So tomorrow 8/3 Daybreak will be doing some Anti-Cheat Updates including..


3rd Party protection updates
Improved security on some specific file types
Adjustments to the automatic flagging...
Forum: H1Z1 07/20/2017, 20:54
Replies: 0
Views: 1,107
Posted By Synnyboy
Scripts In General

They're coming out with a small update in an hour including an Anti-Cheat Update and I'm wondering the possibility of them patching or making it bannable for using scripts like Auto-Hotkey or AutoIt....
Forum: H1Z1 07/16/2017, 23:06
Replies: 4
Views: 3,086
Posted By Synnyboy
I'm not particularly asking for lessons, or to be...

I'm not particularly asking for lessons, or to be taught unless the said person is willing. I'm asking for any type of help that can be given. Like for instant you saying that there's Tools Online,...
Forum: H1Z1 07/16/2017, 16:52
Replies: 4
Views: 3,086
Posted By Synnyboy
H1Z1 KOTK Hack

So after searching for nearly a year now, and getting scammed $100, I'm just wanting to learn how to code my own H1Z1 KOTK Hack with Aimbot. I'm just wanting Aimbot w/ Aimkey, Smoothing, Bullet...
Forum: H1Z1 07/07/2017, 14:01
Replies: 66
Views: 36,523
Posted By Synnyboy
I could understand $100 for Lifetime, but $100...

I could understand $100 for Lifetime, but $100 for a MONTH!?
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.