Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > H1Z1
You last visited: Today at 15:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

H1Z1 KOTK Hack

Discussion on H1Z1 KOTK Hack within the H1Z1 forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
H1Z1 KOTK Hack

So after searching for nearly a year now, and getting scammed $100, I'm just wanting to learn how to code my own H1Z1 KOTK Hack with Aimbot. I'm just wanting Aimbot w/ Aimkey, Smoothing, Bullet Compensation/Prediction. If anyone could possibly hmu via Discord and help me out. Even the slightest bit of help would be amazing. Thank-you.

Discord ID: Synthetic#4086
Old 07/16/2017, 21:53   #2

elite*gold: 22
for this there are enough tools online to get you started. No one is going to teach you.
Old 07/16/2017, 23:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmike View Post
for this there are enough tools online to get you started. No one is going to teach you.
I'm not particularly asking for lessons, or to be taught unless the said person is willing. I'm asking for any type of help that can be given. Like for instant you saying that there's Tools Online, but what tools? Ex: Name, Site, etc.. I know nothing about coding or how I would start to make a H1Z1 cheat. So again anything helps.
Old 07/17/2017, 10:26   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synnyboy View Post
I'm not particularly asking for lessons, or to be taught unless the said person is willing. I'm asking for any type of help that can be given. Like for instant you saying that there's Tools Online, but what tools? Ex: Name, Site, etc.. I know nothing about coding or how I would start to make a H1Z1 cheat. So again anything helps.
If you know nothing about coding you can just forget it right now, coding cheats, especially for h1z1, is advanced coding.

but if you really want to know, download visual studios and get going
Old 07/20/2017, 20:16   #5

If you are dedicated, get your hands on whatever you can to learn (i.e books, sites, etc) I don't think anyone will be willing to teach you, especially for h1z1. Also, start with a very small and basic game until you learn, then you can move up to the more advanced games.