Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Snirt29
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 08/30/2023, 05:57
Replies: 1
Views: 1,578
Posted By Snirt29
How do you bypass the multiple client detection?

I'm playing on a server where you can only have X clients open. How can I bypass this on the same PC without running a VM? I tried a VPN, it doesn't work. Seems to just detect the instance of the...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.