Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Pepe775
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/10/2018, 02:31
Replies: 1,839
Views: 239,688
Posted By Pepe775
What ???

What ???
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/05/2018, 03:57
Replies: 1,839
Views: 239,688
Posted By Pepe775
question why the bot shot Pink Kristallon...

question

why the bot shot Pink Kristallon when I dont want it

I put in Kill NPC only kistallin + Kristallon and Boss kristallon, but he first shot the Pink

what is here the problem
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/17/2018, 14:23
Replies: 452
Views: 116,149
Posted By Pepe775
Hello, I have problem with download, it come...

Hello,

I have problem with download, it come ERROR

Is it down? becouse my internet is ok and antivir and defender are also ok
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/09/2018, 19:48
Replies: 452
Views: 116,149
Posted By Pepe775
Hello, whats the problem, it dont work.

Hello,

whats the problem, it dont work.
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/21/2017, 21:48
Replies: 826
Views: 211,213
Posted By Pepe775
Thanks, but is the Version 1.0.3 There is no...

Thanks, but is the Version 1.0.3

There is no new version?
Forum: DarkOrbit 07/21/2017, 03:55
Replies: 826
Views: 211,213
Posted By Pepe775
Sorry, were can I find the new version off...

Sorry,

were can I find the new version off it, I have the 1.0.3 , and someone tell me they are a new version, but it dont update it himself

Regards
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.