Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Delirium1268
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/26/2018, 07:05
Replies: 892
Views: 131,326
Posted By Delirium1268
He got banned for insulting the GMs.

He got banned for insulting the GMs.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/28/2018, 16:51
Replies: 892
Views: 131,326
Posted By Delirium1268
Yep... I've made 10 runs in flame mountain and...

Yep... I've made 10 runs in flame mountain and have not dropped any. The rates before were way too high because people got the collection done in 3 days, but now they are way too low and it's...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/20/2018, 06:55
Replies: 892
Views: 131,326
Posted By Delirium1268
There is only a handful of level 80s, most are...

There is only a handful of level 80s, most are still leveling, and I'm seeing lots of new players everyday.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/17/2018, 00:26
Replies: 892
Views: 131,326
Posted By Delirium1268
Is the quest for 1m sp only levels 61-71? It's...

Is the quest for 1m sp only levels 61-71? It's pretty difficult to complete the collection, I don't think 10 levels is enough.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/15/2018, 16:25
Replies: 892
Views: 131,326
Posted By Delirium1268
Well I never thought I'd see a decently populated...

Well I never thought I'd see a decently populated no bot server but here we are...

I have about 15-20 hours game time on this server so I wanted to do a little review for those who are looking to...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/15/2017, 23:08
Replies: 3,021
Views: 275,169
Posted By Delirium1268
Change log?

Change log?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/03/2017, 20:44
Replies: 3,021
Views: 275,169
Posted By Delirium1268
Sig event IGN: Tumnus

Sig event

IGN: Tumnus
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/26/2017, 03:33
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
Yeah iFight and you were the only ones that had 8...

Yeah iFight and you were the only ones that had 8 chars. I saw another party today idk who's it was so whatever, 3 parties.
You drive people away because all you do is complain on globals about...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/25/2017, 21:49
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
First of all, You were one of 2 people who run...

First of all,
You were one of 2 people who run 8 chars on the server...
Most people run 2-4 chars so we have at least 100-200 active players.
Secondly, I don't know how you manage to run 8 chars...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/24/2017, 20:21
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
308/750 ^^ 400/750 by next week? :awesome:

308/750 ^^
400/750 by next week? :awesome:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2017, 22:59
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
Almost 300 players online lets get to 300 by the...

Almost 300 players online lets get to 300 by the end of this week 400 by the next!

Everyone should join, this is a LONG TERM server so yeah you might be behind for the first week or so but a lot...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/21/2017, 08:11
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
IMO you guys should change back the alchemy rates...

IMO you guys should change back the alchemy rates to as they were before. That way it's fair because some people got +10 with the old rates. Don't make +1-3 easier because +4 is still hard as hell...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/18/2017, 00:34
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
:confused::confused::confused: no one even has a...

:confused::confused::confused: no one even has a full +7 set yet dfuq you talking about +10 set lol, most are +5 and like half last tier at best. Alchemy rates are 1x just like isro I say keep them...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/16/2017, 05:40
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
I haven't played sro in like 4 years (don't...

I haven't played sro in like 4 years (don't remember my old e*pvp account :p) before joining this server but honestly I love it here. Lots of good players with an awesome community, a proper 90 cap...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/11/2017, 21:54
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
No problem mate, I like the update. Looking...

No problem mate, I like the update. Looking forward to playing again when you guys fix the issues. Good luck and thanks for the great server :)

EDIT: Server is back up :]

EDIT 2: jk update...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/09/2017, 20:52
Replies: 636
Views: 53,595
Posted By Delirium1268
Already sent the suggestion but wanted to know...

Already sent the suggestion but wanted to know what others think.
A repeatable quest at level 90 would be awesome so you can get the random quest rewards at 90 instead of having to make another...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.