Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN

Discussion on Origin Online | The Original Experience | NO BOTS | Let's Make SRO Great Again! OPEN within the SRO PServer Advertising forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/25/2018, 15:06   #496

elite*gold: 0
maybe you should change hwid max to 2? We need more people in order for more people to join..who wants to join a server that has 60 people online ? If you dont start growing you will start dying..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2018, 15:07   #497

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezdzius View Post
I would have to disagree with you on that. Since Origin Online is a non-botting server, you cannot expect players to be online 24 hours a day. Most of them have work, families to take care of and need to log off. During the afternoon and/or weekends, you can see the player count reaching 100 and above.

About monster scrolls, it is harder to obtain them right now; that is why you see less MS parties. It was too easy to lvl up using MS. Since they are more rare now, one can make a fortune selling them.

Actually Bikav3r's clan is not that active. If you actually explored the game more, you could see that Putos and Forsaken are making krall parties daily on Niya Snipers, Wings and Antinokes. Thus, I am asking you politely to stop spreading negative remarks for the newcomers because Origin Online is at it's peak right now. I am seeing more and more new faces every day and am happy with the way server is growing gradually. Thus, if you are a new player, do not hesitate to join. There is so much to do and the community is very mature and devoted of making your experience on Origin Online unforgettable!

It is 100 times better to have a small community of 30-100 legit players to have fun with than having a gold-bot fest of 500-1000 kids who cannot formulate a single sentence in English or kill 100 mobs efficiently with hands.

Regards,

KrallCocklar
huh? the game is in its peak?? if that is the peak then the game will end soon. If you are talking about people being active on holidays, well it is a lie. people are less active than before, Yesterday was a weekend for you and a FTW and people were less than any other Sunday. also about no-bot server... man that doesn't even make people happy there anymore. You used bot first time you came to that server and after PolarBear has been banned, you stopped using it. so we go back to "biased" problem and intention of banning people with names than others. No-bot is a good idea, but when it is making more fun, communication between players at least on weekends only. I see you online now, using your SOM spear which you have got from the academy... can you explain? full shit set +SOM. SOM spear means that u have graduated at least 50 person from your academy. is there now 50 graduate of your own academy in the game? active?
Old 06/25/2018, 18:32   #498

Herotachi, if you left the server, why do you keep giving it a bad reputation? Would it really bother you if the server's community would grow?

It is the best server if anyone is looking for a non-bot community and the numbers are not telling the truth, for the following reason:

We have 50-100 population daily during the week and more on weekend. The activity level of the server is much better than any other server's that allows botting & multiclient, where you can see as ~300 population, but when you enter, it's dead silent, you can't find parties or people to talk with.
Old 06/25/2018, 19:20   #499

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocknRoll View Post
Herotachi, if you left the server, why do you keep giving it a bad reputation? Would it really bother you if the server's community would grow?

It is the best server if anyone is looking for a non-bot community and the numbers are not telling the truth, for the following reason:

We have 50-100 population daily during the week and more on weekend. The activity level of the server is much better than any other server's that allows botting & multiclient, where you can see as ~300 population, but when you enter, it's dead silent, you can't find parties or people to talk with.
Let me tell you something... There is a working bot on the server and there is multi-client.. I doubt that there is 50 active real players the whole week. The idea is great! no-bot but they have failed it. That is what I am saying. So the server is not good and I'll keep giving alive feedback to people watching the topic til the server passes this bad situation or die.
Remember multi client in the Niya Party? There is a lot of that and more bot on the server.
Old 06/25/2018, 22:42   #500

just a normal day. we have a lot of fun playing here, really enjoying it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2018, 22:50   #501

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares1998 View Post

just a normal day. we have a lot of fun playing here, really enjoying it.
Yea! of course premium is making it fun. The same pt everyday until you reach 80. good luck and have fun.
Old 06/26/2018, 00:04   #502

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herotachi View Post
Yea! of course premium is making it fun. The same pt everyday until you reach 80. good luck and have fun.
its not the same party everyday. i join random parties always as i m still low level and not very active. the main point is everyone is welcome to join as you ll always find a party or plvl or someone to talk to.

i didn t bother reading all the comments here but I can see you mostly complaining. why is that?
Old 06/26/2018, 07:05   #503

Quote:
Originally Posted by rares1998 View Post
its not the same party everyday. i join random parties always as i m still low level and not very active. the main point is everyone is welcome to join as you ll always find a party or plvl or someone to talk to.

i didn t bother reading all the comments here but I can see you mostly complaining. why is that?
He got banned for insulting the GMs.
Old 06/26/2018, 13:07   #504

They have just deleted the server status ...
Old 06/26/2018, 15:58   #505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herotachi View Post
They have just deleted the server status ...
i thought you left the server so why do you care about server status?
Old 06/26/2018, 16:36   #506

Quote:
Originally Posted by affenkriegerrr View Post
i thought you left the server so why do you care about server status?
because it is fun to see you doing this. You are trying to protect unsuccessful thing. shut down is final destination anyway. Talking on server chats is useless nobody listens, but everyone is really active here.

Good Luck
Old 06/26/2018, 18:20   #507

U are really bored.
Old 06/26/2018, 19:06   #508

elite*gold: 95
Server capacity was disabled because we started a paid promotion and we don't want new players to hesitate on joining server because of population, instead to stay because of the great community we have. We will add an in-game command for you to check the players online.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/26/2018, 19:40   #509

Just make the game more fun and you will be fine. Otherwise there are some tools to check the server capacity without loggin in.
Old 06/26/2018, 20:15   #510

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuzZzZy View Post
U are really bored.
bored&boring
Closed Thread