Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Johnwallfan21
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/01/2017, 20:02
Replies: 0
Views: 307
Posted By Johnwallfan21
2 EUW ACCOUNTS -Very good and very well priced-

Hey there, it's ya boy IchibaN

I have two accounts for sale, one is s4 98lp with Elementalist Lux and God fist Lee Sin, with 43 champions.

The other has many skins but none legendary or higher,...
Forum: Middleman 05/29/2017, 19:51
Replies: 0
Views: 210
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Need free lol mm

Skype is live:j4neythechamp
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2017, 02:45
Replies: 0
Views: 283
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Silver 4, 45+ champs, elementalist lux, god fist lee sin CHEAP

Selling the account ideally for 17.5 euros, I'm trying to change my account from eune to euw.

Will be happy to discuss the price and sell it for cheaper because the account isn't too great n all....
Forum: Smite Trading 05/29/2017, 00:50
Replies: 0
Views: 354
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/29/2017, 00:49
Replies: 0
Views: 195
Posted By Johnwallfan21
EUW account shop :P

Silver 4 98 lp 45+ champs acc with Elementalist Lux and God Fist Lee Sin, champs inc fiora, ahri, yasuo, zed (project zed), thresh, bard, lee sin of course, lucian, cait

Level 24 and 90% acc with...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/28/2017, 16:44
Replies: 0
Views: 245
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Level 26 overwatch account 20 euros!

In the nature of the free play weekend, you're bound to want to keep playing overwatch, right? It's quite addictive. Or you're in need of a smurf? Well I have a treat for you.

A level 26 account...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/28/2017, 15:12
Replies: 3
Views: 267
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Nah dude, I'm willing to go first and everything,...

Nah dude, I'm willing to go first and everything, I just need my Ps and no one is buying at the regular price because of the free weekend
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/28/2017, 10:54
Replies: 3
Views: 267
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Selling OW acc level 26 for 20gbp

Level: 26
Edition: Standard
Methods: Pp
Why so cheap?: Want to purchase a league account
Skype?: live:j4neythechamp

Available all day every
Forum: Overwatch Trading 05/28/2017, 01:38
Replies: 0
Views: 275
Posted By Johnwallfan21
REALLY cheap ow smurf acc!!!

Hey there, I have a level 26 ow account that's unranked.

My asking price is only 22 euros hence why it's really cheap.

My skype is live:j4neythechamp <3
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/24/2017, 00:11
Replies: 0
Views: 288
Posted By Johnwallfan21
30m autowin, 97 comb main with 1100 total, full void, full graceful.

Skype is live:j4neythechamp

Has tentacle whip.
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/23/2017, 14:43
Replies: 0
Views: 259
Posted By Johnwallfan21
97 combat OSRS, 1100 total

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]

Looking for 40m OS, 200m RS3 or 40 Eur paypal.

Skype is live:j4neythechamp
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/22/2017, 02:03
Replies: 0
Views: 1,114
Posted By Johnwallfan21
97 combat OSRS and 131 combat RS3 accounts for high level main OSRS

Hey! :)

I have an OS account with 76 attack, 83 strength, 72 defence, 82 range and 75 (98% to 76) magic. 1100 total, 53 slayer.

I also have an RS3 account with 94 attack, 99 strength, 99...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/20/2017, 04:24
Replies: 4
Views: 490
Posted By Johnwallfan21
I have an account with 7 legendaries, 2660 dust,...

I have an account with 7 legendaries, 2660 dust, 5 epics, more rares than I can be bothered to count and 7 cardbacks including the November and December ones from 2015.

My account isn't too...
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/20/2017, 01:12
Replies: 0
Views: 205
Posted By Johnwallfan21
10 year+ RS3 131 cb, 1850 total main!

Account has 29 days members remaining as of 19/04/17

Is over 10 years old

1850 total

131 combat, maxed strength, magic, defence and ranged. (Not to forget HP)

Account has 268 QP and 24m...
Forum: Middleman 04/19/2017, 03:48
Replies: 0
Views: 228
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Need OW mm | pref free

Skype is live:j4neythechamp

Need a MM for battle.net account

Can pay up to 1 eur, would pref free mm.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 04/16/2017, 22:41
Replies: 0
Views: 248
Posted By Johnwallfan21
(24 Eur) level 14 origin edition account

Skype is live:j4neythechamp

Middleman or you first :)

Have a question? Ask me on skype.
Forum: Overwatch Trading 04/16/2017, 01:55
Replies: 4
Views: 403
Posted By Johnwallfan21
I've got an unranked level 12 account with...

I've got an unranked level 12 account with origins edition :)
Forum: Overwatch Trading 04/16/2017, 01:43
Replies: 0
Views: 286
Posted By Johnwallfan21
Unranked, OW Origins Level 12 account! Cheap

Account is EU, unranked, original email and level 12.

I payed £33 for the cdkey

Will sell account for £29

Pm or reply here
Forum: Steam Trading 04/07/2017, 02:54
Replies: 0
Views: 256
Posted By Johnwallfan21
CHEAP STEAM ACC WITH CSGO (6.5 EUR)

Hey mates,

Selling my account for 6.5 Euros because I need Runescape GP.

Paypal only,

Either you go first or we use a middle man.

Skype is live:j4neythechamp
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/02/2017, 16:01
Replies: 1
Views: 286
Posted By Johnwallfan21
I have an osrs account with Void range, 83 str,...

I have an osrs account with Void range, 83 str, 63 atk, 50 def, 80 range, 78 hp. Needs a bit of work but can easily become an awesome PK account.
Forum: Runescape Trading 04/02/2017, 15:58
Replies: 0
Views: 259
Posted By Johnwallfan21
OSRS main for RS3 main

I have an account with 83 str, 65 atk, 60 def, 80 range, 43 prayer, VOID, 5m, Unholy book, mithril gloves, varrock armour 1.

Can provide screenshots and all that jazz.

Looking for a high level...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/31/2017, 10:48
Replies: 0
Views: 234
Posted By Johnwallfan21
(5.5 EUR) Unverified, unranked level 30 smurf.

Skype is live:j4neythechamp

Only going first to trusted users
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/30/2017, 21:30
Replies: 2
Views: 482
Posted By Johnwallfan21
(4.5 EUR!) S5 smurf account with Yasuo, Fiora, Malzahar, Graves (Riot Graves)

It's verified but why would I care about a S5 smurf so don't worry lmao.

As described in the title, can provide the op.gg if you want, skype is live:j4neythechamp

Don't contact me on here, just...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/30/2017, 21:03
Replies: 0
Views: 260
Posted By Johnwallfan21
(5 EUR!) S5 smurf account with Yasuo, Fiora, Malzahar, Graves (Riot Graves)

It's verified but why would I care about a S5 smurf so don't worry lmao.

As described in the title, can provide the op.gg if you want, skype is live:j4neythechamp

Don't contact me on here, just...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 03/30/2017, 20:14
Replies: 0
Views: 245
Posted By Johnwallfan21
(5 EUR!) S5 smurf account with Yasuo, Fiora, Malzahar, Graves (Riot Graves)

It's verified but why would I care about a S5 smurf so don't worry lmao.

As described in the title, can provide the op.gg if you want, skype is live:j4neythechamp

Don't contact me on here, just...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.