Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 EUW ACCOUNTS -Very good and very well priced-

Discussion on 2 EUW ACCOUNTS -Very good and very well priced- within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 EUW ACCOUNTS -Very good and very well priced-

Hey there, it's ya boy IchibaN

I have two accounts for sale, one is s4 98lp with Elementalist Lux and *** fist Lee Sin, with 43 champions.

The other has many skins but none legendary or higher, but does have victorious sivir, maokai + plat border. Also has 90 champions.

I'm asking for 35 euros for the second account and 15 euros for the first

Skype is live:j4neythechamp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling fair priced and cheap EUW/NA Accounts on LoL.
09/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys I am here today to start my LoL EUW/NA shop. I will post what I have in stock below. EUW: - (Price 60$) Rank: Gold V
[WTS] Good Priced High MMR Accounts!
08/13/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Account #1: SOLD Region: NA Rank: Diamond 5 37 Skins. 95 Champs. 20 Rune Pages. All Runes. Plat Border. Account #2: Region: NA Rank: Diamond 5, in promos to Diamond 4. (75% Winrate!)
Well Well Well
07/21/2013 - 4Story - 2 Replies
#ddd
Selling Do accounts from sms!Very low-priced
07/14/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 9 Replies
Hello,i want to sell somt DO account from sms. First: Level:16 365 milons exp,27 k honor,31 lf3,16 bo2,1 lf4,2 special designs,skylab full,25 pilot bio points,selling cpu.Price- 10 Euro second: Level15 115 milons exp,100 k honor,12 lf3,5 bo2,pet leve 4,one gate did,12 pilot bio points,skylab 14-17,seprom-16. Also i sell an STEAM account with 6 games for 5 euro. Accepted countryes: germany,russian,romania,austria,croatia etc...all accounts from sms,you send an sms and will recive accoutns.