Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:53

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Epikur
Forum: Diablo 2 02/26/2017, 12:49
Replies: 0
Views: 778
Posted By Epikur
could not connect

Hey there,

back a few years ago I had my bots set up for group baalruns, 5 keys each.
Now I returned to find out most of my keys became invalid, so I decided to buy two new keys. I set up two mf...
Forum: Diablo 2 01/18/2017, 02:49
Replies: 2
Views: 788
Posted By Epikur
Gibt es irgendwo ein Kolbot Tutorial?

Keins zum einrichten des Bots, ich meine eine Einführung in die eingebauten Funktionen, damit man selbst Scripte verfassen kann.
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.