Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 8thvision
Forum: Shaiya Trading 03/31/2019, 03:53
Replies: 1
Views: 504
Posted By 8thvision
WTB EP6/7/8 Shaiya Test Server

I don't have much expertise with setting up a server or game files so
I am looking for someone to help me.

I want to be able to run my own instance of the full game to test builds and generally...
Forum: Shaiya 07/09/2017, 22:49
Replies: 3
Views: 1,877
Posted By 8thvision
I have the same issue, running windows 10 64bit. ...

I have the same issue, running windows 10 64bit.
My other laptop running windows 8, doesn't do this.

What are spec of your system?
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.