Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 187
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: STRYKYNAYNE01
Forum: DarkOrbit 01/16/2021, 01:44
Replies: 16
Views: 1,491
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
I can do it for free, I'm on vacation, I want a...

I can do it for free,
I'm on vacation, I want a challenge to occupy myself.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/09/2020, 05:02
Replies: 31
Views: 10,144
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
:thinking:

:thinking:
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/15/2019, 01:23
Replies: 7
Views: 1,717
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
:pogchamp:

:pogchamp:
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/13/2019, 05:17
Replies: 7
Views: 1,717
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
trolling friends:rollsafe:

trolling friends:rollsafe:
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/06/2019, 15:01
Replies: 14
Views: 2,660
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
:facepalm:

:facepalm:
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/11/2019, 15:36
Replies: 13
Views: 5,633
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
:facepalm: the video creator fucked the bug...

:facepalm:
the video creator fucked the bug that was long known, now the big point has removed the reward
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/02/2019, 00:18
Replies: 88
Views: 39,965
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
You're saying that nobody made a free bot for 3...

You're saying that nobody made a free bot for 3 years, I'm just saying that DarkBot has been around for a year since its inception and it's free, that means other people can make free bots. There is...
Forum: DarkOrbit 08/01/2019, 18:41
Replies: 88
Views: 39,965
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
DarkBot is almost a year old, totally free. So...

DarkBot is almost a year old, totally free. So you don't keep saying things you don't know.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/22/2019, 16:38
Replies: 0
Views: 682
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
Statistics servers DarkObit

how can I see statistics for each server.
number of active players on each server.
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/20/2019, 14:50
Replies: 16
Views: 3,635
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
I hate the advertisement flap of games and news

I hate the advertisement flap of games and news
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/14/2019, 15:00
Replies: 39
Views: 15,695
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
voi a testar

voi a testar
Forum: DarkOrbit 06/04/2019, 01:39
Replies: 452
Views: 116,227
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
it works?

it works?
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/28/2019, 13:04
Replies: 8
Views: 1,189
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
:thinking: toshino pallabypallavia best...

:thinking:

toshino

pallabypallavia best palladium, 5$
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/27/2019, 15:37
Replies: 7
Views: 1,245
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
I need donations from an acc to mx1 - br1 - br2

I need donations from an acc to mx1 - br1 - br2
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/26/2019, 18:39
Replies: 75
Views: 30,219
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
waiting time is too long to set up the new gate

waiting time is too long to set up the new gate
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/21/2019, 17:55
Replies: 1,029
Views: 334,280
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
so use your hands bot

so use your hands bot
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/06/2019, 23:27
Replies: 75
Views: 30,219
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
Are you going to have an auction too?

Are you going to have an auction too?
Forum: DarkOrbit 05/06/2019, 21:15
Replies: 75
Views: 30,219
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
Will you implement the shipment of materials to...

Will you implement the shipment of materials to the ship?
Are you going to implement drone repair?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/21/2019, 12:50
Replies: 1,029
Views: 334,280
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
I think people have not donated from this version...

I think people have not donated from this version and he felt frustrated, I did my part and donated to him to value progress so far. I look forward to your return with a new version. it would be...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/20/2019, 13:14
Replies: 1,029
Views: 334,280
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
Popcorn crafted over the source code of DarkBot...

Popcorn crafted over the source code of DarkBot created by cron1003, popcorn has many donors and cron1003 does not have it, so it should be frustrating for cron1003 to see that popcorn is making...
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/19/2019, 20:32
Replies: 1,029
Views: 334,280
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
the bot needs updating but the developer will...

the bot needs updating but the developer will only update if people help with donations. and no one is helping, so he has no obligation to make updates.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/18/2019, 03:24
Replies: 624
Views: 164,770
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
This bot died and has already been buried. ...

This bot died and has already been buried.


:facepalm:
This bot died and has already been buried.
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/16/2019, 03:57
Replies: 1,029
Views: 334,280
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
:facepalm: but this bot is already a bot. why...

:facepalm:
but this bot is already a bot. why do you want to make a bot with this bot?
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/10/2019, 00:05
Replies: 17
Views: 6,462
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
good luck with your project

good luck with your project
Forum: DarkOrbit 04/09/2019, 02:33
Replies: 1,029
Views: 334,280
Posted By STRYKYNAYNE01
e ai quando vamos ter novaverção?

e ai quando vamos ter novaverção?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 187

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.