Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BinaryFox
Forum: Flyff Private Server 05/15/2023, 11:34
Replies: 2
Views: 1,420
Posted By BinaryFox
Flyff Guru Ressource and edite the client

Hi,
Can you tell me how to modify the client? I tried to add a map to the server but nothing changes are not made from the client ... where should I place the data.res file once modified with merge?...
Forum: Flyff PServer Guides & Releases 09/17/2022, 11:56
Replies: 5
Views: 4,633
Posted By BinaryFox
Exist the folder wolrddialog for visual 2022 ?

Exist the folder wolrddialog for visual 2022 ?
Forum: Flyff 09/16/2022, 11:44
Replies: 0
Views: 1,869
Posted By BinaryFox
Dream's Online Preview

Hello company,
I present to you here a new map that I am preparing, I need your opinion I share a small video presentation of the project, any criticism is good to take :)
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/03/2021, 15:45
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
I have restarted the machine several times, am I...

I have restarted the machine several times, am I trying to reinstall the sql server? I will test with another 7.4 server because in the pack that I downloaded there were only the server files
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/02/2021, 13:39
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
I didn't understand why, but there was a real...

I didn't understand why, but there was a real need to open the ports of the firewall, even when it was deactivated, for the client to connect to the server, so I did indeed return to the server!
...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 05/01/2021, 01:52
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
my firewall is disabled. file.bat : ...

my firewall is disabled.

file.bat :


hi test 127.0.0.1 , same result
how to activate this:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/30/2021, 15:14
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
I come back to you, the connection without...

I come back to you,
the connection without password works, I noticed that the sql connection is deactivated I am looking for the solutions however I have set the two connection modes.

The client...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/29/2021, 12:02
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
ah ok sorry if i offended you i just made a copy...

ah ok sorry if i offended you i just made a copy paste of the file
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/29/2021, 01:13
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
I'm going to do the tests on windows server 2016,...

I'm going to do the tests on windows server 2016, why did you send me a warning for insult?
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/28/2021, 20:47
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
I have just formatted my machine under Windows 7...

I have just formatted my machine under Windows 7 I finished installing sql server and the server, I will keep you posted. It is true that I have not thought of testing without the password nor of...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/28/2021, 15:24
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
password crypted in Rappelz Zlib Password...

password crypted in Rappelz Zlib Password Generator.
with and without salt 2011.
with or without encryption it does not work
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/28/2021, 09:28
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
Is user "ssa" log in enabled in sql How do I...

Is user "ssa" log in enabled in sql
How do I know if the user is properly activated for the SQL connection? I created two other users to do the tests and it doesn't change anything.
I connect...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/27/2021, 20:57
Replies: 5
Views: 855
Posted By BinaryFox
Hola la compagnie , Si nous nous rajoutions sur...

Hola la compagnie ,
Si nous nous rajoutions sur discord pour discuté entre FR ?
LinkoLabs#5027
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/27/2021, 20:54
Replies: 16
Views: 1,974
Posted By BinaryFox
Rappelz 7.4 Error DB SQLEXPRESS 2012

Good morning all,
I decided to spend my time on Appelz since the FR server no longer exists I'm bored ..
So I downloaded version 7.4 as well as a 7.4 client to create the server.

I...
Forum: Flyff PServer Guides & Releases 08/18/2020, 02:31
Replies: 170
Views: 55,346
Posted By BinaryFox
hello how to fix this ? 2020/ 8/18 02:28:32 ...

hello how to fix this ?
2020/ 8/18 02:28:32
SavePlayer(testinomioal) - Exec RETURN FALSE, ThreadID : 6684
2020/ 8/18 02:29:32
SavePlayer(testinomioal) - Exec RETURN FALSE, ThreadID : 6684
2020/...
Forum: Flyff PServer Guides & Releases 08/14/2020, 15:43
Replies: 170
Views: 55,346
Posted By BinaryFox
Hallo, hast du noch die Quelle und die Ressource?...

Hallo, hast du noch die Quelle und die Ressource? Ich verwende dieselben Dateien, aber es scheint, dass die Sicherung in der Datenbank nach dem Schließen des Servers nicht funktioniert. Können Sie...
Forum: Ragnarok Online 10/21/2017, 19:40
Replies: 0
Views: 552
Posted By BinaryFox
Robrowser ? Ragnarock in web browser ?

hi the community,
does anyone have the robrowser server files thank you in advance!



salut la communauté ,
es-que quelqu'un possède les fichiers serveur de robrowser je vous remercie...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.