Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 22:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: k1162817
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/08/2017, 05:29
Replies: 46
Views: 19,454
Posted By k1162817
Hello there. I'm a senior Java developer with 10+...

Hello there. I'm a senior Java developer with 10+ coding years behind. My English level is intermediate. Let me know if you need a hand in dev or testing.
Forum: Heroes of the Storm 04/05/2017, 00:54
Replies: 892
Views: 128,360
Posted By k1162817
Could you, please, make the bot code open source...

Could you, please, make the bot code open source or share it with community here? The case is your bot is the best one I ever seen and I'm a developer by myself. I bet there are people who can write...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.