Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zephy111
Forum: 9Dragons 04/19/2021, 22:15
Replies: 878
Views: 140,484
Posted By zephy111
I never liked the idea of mixed factions, for...

I never liked the idea of mixed factions, for example in World of Warcraft, but in 9dragons's case I do.

I had several times that I started to play on a server fresh, and started on a side, but...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/17/2021, 19:34
Replies: 878
Views: 140,484
Posted By zephy111
I never used to fangirl over anything, but I...

I never used to fangirl over anything, but I can't wait for the server to launch lol, I'm craving, long time didn't felt such a hype, good job guys!
Forum: 9Dragons 03/28/2021, 18:42
Replies: 22
Views: 3,951
Posted By zephy111
Hi there, I am looking for a server to play on,...

Hi there, I am looking for a server to play on, to take a break from the official servers, also while waiting for New dawn.

I tried classic but it seemed quiet empty, any opinions of it's worth to...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/16/2020, 13:46
Replies: 878
Views: 140,484
Posted By zephy111
It's not the first time I see you calling someone...

It's not the first time I see you calling someone brainless, instead of accepting others opinion you instantly come with an attack, which shows how immature you actually are. You think you are god...
Forum: 9Dragons 04/12/2020, 17:37
Replies: 878
Views: 140,484
Posted By zephy111
You make such a huge drama from everything lol,...

You make such a huge drama from everything lol, and my main question wasn't even recognized
Forum: 9Dragons 04/12/2020, 16:22
Replies: 878
Views: 140,484
Posted By zephy111
I just don't get it if you are behind schedule...

I just don't get it if you are behind schedule how do you have time to argue..

Also, how's the server doing? Been wondering, if everything is all set only the new maps aren't, couldn't you release...
Forum: 9Dragons 03/30/2020, 16:54
Replies: 878
Views: 140,484
Posted By zephy111
Well, I did not blame anyone, and only encouraged...

Well, I did not blame anyone, and only encouraged everyone to take a deep breath instead.
Forum: 9Dragons 03/29/2020, 13:08
Replies: 878
Views: 140,484
Posted By zephy111
I'm never commenting on anything, and I don't...

I'm never commenting on anything, and I don't want to get involved in this, or hurt anyone, but this sentence got my attention, am I the only one who thinks this is already dead if the developer has...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.