Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: <Ruby>
Forum: Wardogs Trading 09/15/2026, 18:38
Replies: 1
Views: 233
Posted By <Ruby>
[⭐FREE⭐] InsaneDMA WardogsDMA | DMA ONLY ⚡ Radar + Player ESP + Skeletons 🦴

🔥 InsaneDMA — WardogsDMA | FREE ACCESS 🔥

We’re currently offering completely FREE access to our Wardogs DMA project while it’s in active development.

⚡ FEATURES

🌐 Radar
👁️ Player ESP
🦴...
Forum: Rust 09/12/2026, 23:12
Replies: 6
Views: 921
Posted By <Ruby>
DMA - but come try it for free and tell me what...

DMA - but come try it for free and tell me what you think :)

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

full...
Forum: Rust Trading 09/12/2026, 18:29
Replies: 2
Views: 125
Posted By <Ruby>
[DMA] 🔥InsaneDMA Rust🔥 | Aimbot + ESP + Chams + Radar | DIRECT DEVS✅ | FREE TRIAL✅

InsaneDMA - RustDMA

InsaneDMA is developed and supported directly by us.

Features:
🎯 Aimbot
👁️ ESP
🌐 Web Radar
⚡ No Recoil
✨ Chams
Forum: Rust Trading 08/19/2026, 17:55
Replies: 0
Views: 108
Posted By <Ruby>
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 08/18/2026, 21:49
Replies: 2
Views: 195
Posted By <Ruby>
Hello, Thanks for the comment, but I think...

Hello,

Thanks for the comment, but I think there is a mis interpretation.

I mention rating/feedback as in comments about the software, good or bad - NOT rating from elitepvpers. the product is...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 08/17/2026, 22:51
Replies: 2
Views: 195
Posted By <Ruby>
FREE 72 HOUR KEY -- APEXDMA

Hey,

Just sharing my APEXDMA project here for anyone interested in trying it out.

It’s not publicly available for purchase right now, as I’m still actively working on it and improving things....
Forum: Rust Trading 08/17/2026, 22:45
Replies: 2
Views: 173
Posted By <Ruby>
Updated for latest build. still free just join...

Updated for latest build. still free just join and I will give you a free trial key.
Forum: Rust Trading 08/08/2026, 23:29
Replies: 2
Views: 173
Posted By <Ruby>
Cool RustDMA FREE 72 hours Key.

Hey,

Just sharing my RustDMA project here for anyone interested in trying it out.

It’s not publicly available for purchase right now, as I’m still actively working on it and improving things....
Forum: Rust Trading 12/20/2025, 17:05
Replies: 1
Views: 175
Posted By <Ruby>
invite link doesnt work

invite link doesnt work
Forum: The Finals Trading 01/20/2024, 00:11
Replies: 238
Views: 41,038
Posted By <Ruby>
Hi, looking to get a trial to check the aimbot...

Hi, looking to get a trial to check the aimbot out please.
Forum: The Finals 01/05/2024, 21:06
Replies: 4
Views: 1,873
Posted By <Ruby>
best rage cheat?

Hi guys,

I've used milkyway cheats which is brilliant, but tbh their aimbot is kinda goofy.

So looking for something with;

accurate aimbot or silent aim
unlimited ammo (like milkyway)
no...
Forum: Rust Trading 06/04/2021, 22:15
Replies: 7
Views: 1,715
Posted By <Ruby>
Honest Review; Pros Esp - Looks nice and...

Honest Review;

Pros
Esp - Looks nice and clean - IS NOT laggy. Very customisable (esp / loot / different type of boxes / ore etc).

Cons

I've used it for 3 hours today, have only killed 2...
Forum: Apex Legends Trading 02/18/2021, 19:53
Replies: 6,404
Views: 889,029
Posted By <Ruby>
Was enjoying this cheat. Was pretty basic...

Was enjoying this cheat.

Was pretty basic but worked. It's now down and detected (ive only had it 2 days).
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/05/2021, 00:25
Replies: 9
Views: 985
Posted By <Ruby>
Been using this for a few days now. Everything...

Been using this for a few days now. Everything works as it should. Literally 0 game crashes.
Support is possibly the best I've ever had.
Good things from this provider.
Forum: DayZ Trading 01/01/2021, 15:39
Replies: 9
Views: 985
Posted By <Ruby>
I've applied. To be fair, website looks sick and...

I've applied. To be fair, website looks sick and I'm liking this idea of verification. Will report back (if i get accepted) in 7 days and let you guys know.
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/31/2020, 17:39
Replies: 3
[Selling] Taco DayZ Cheat
Views: 2,352
Posted By <Ruby>
Is this resold or your cheat? I've bought this...

Is this resold or your cheat? I've bought this elsewhere but just got global banned
Forum: DayZ Trading 12/30/2020, 13:54
Replies: 4
Views: 2,743
Posted By <Ruby>
I've bought this cheat 1 hour ago, so far, so...

I've bought this cheat 1 hour ago, so far, so good.

However, the ESP is different to this video. I Will update back soon.
The loader is the same as the other cheats here being resold :/

EDIT:...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/12/2020, 17:42
Replies: 191
Views: 18,692
Posted By <Ruby>
Cheat is amazing. If im honest I think the cheat...

Cheat is amazing. If im honest I think the cheat is way too cheap for the quality of it!

I've used for 7 days straight and got Champ #1 on EU and champ on NA / Asia and still no ban :) 100% Worth...
Forum: DayZ Trading 03/27/2020, 00:48
Replies: 134
Views: 36,999
Posted By <Ruby>
My cheat review; I think this cheat is...

My cheat review;

I think this cheat is great. The admins are responsive, the community is great and best of all, the cheat is fully working and undetected :) ESP works perfect, has different...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/11/2016, 23:50
Replies: 7
Views: 1,169
Posted By <Ruby>
I personally don't suffer from any lag, but we do...

I personally don't suffer from any lag, but we do have a system in place if you have a bad PC so it stills works ;)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/04/2016, 15:56
Replies: 5
[Buying] CS:GO acc
Views: 412
Posted By <Ruby>
I can sell you a MM ready account for $8.

I can sell you a MM ready account for $8.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/04/2016, 15:51
Replies: 7
Views: 1,169
Posted By <Ruby>
We were considering doing FaceIt, however, we are...

We were considering doing FaceIt, however, we are waiting on their client to be released.

edit: you stole that signature thing from the coder of my cheat xDDDD
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/03/2016, 14:45
Replies: 6
[Buying] private cheat
Views: 375
Posted By <Ruby>
Send me a PM, we can get a deal :P skype:...

Send me a PM, we can get a deal :P

skype: live:hf_brotherhood
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 12/01/2016, 01:08
Replies: 7
Views: 1,169
Posted By <Ruby>
Hopefully I can post the images / proof soon :P

Hopefully I can post the images / proof soon :P
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 11/29/2016, 22:53
Replies: 7
Views: 1,169
Posted By <Ruby>
Sorry, I forgot to state that, currently only VAC.

Sorry, I forgot to state that, currently only VAC.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 27

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.