Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: mihaibolog
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/25/2026, 20:00
Replies: 292
Views: 63,827
Posted By mihaibolog
Dead already.

Dead already.
Forum: Silkroad Online Trading 03/06/2025, 10:19
Replies: 27
Views: 8,202
Posted By mihaibolog
What is $20 these days? I think its cheaper to...

What is $20 these days? I think its cheaper to just buy silk for $20 a month than just use this bypasser to farm mats.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/11/2025, 09:29
Replies: 289
Views: 155,505
Posted By mihaibolog
From 8k players 1 week ago to 200 players -...

From 8k players 1 week ago to 200 players - really quick.... what a waste of time LOL
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/02/2025, 14:56
Replies: 289
Views: 155,505
Posted By mihaibolog
How can i buy silk? I am not from turkey and i...

How can i buy silk? I am not from turkey and i want to buy some silk.
Forum: SRO PServer Questions & Answers 02/26/2022, 17:08
Replies: 0
Views: 339
Posted By mihaibolog
mBOT log display problem.

Hello everyone,

Recently i started to play silkroad again and I have an issue with the LOG part of my mBOT.

For some reason the bot doesn't add space after each line of log and this is hard for...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/25/2022, 23:29
Replies: 159
Views: 18,074
Posted By mihaibolog
I wish the server had more population :(

I wish the server had more population :(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/25/2022, 23:24
Replies: 274
Views: 45,499
Posted By mihaibolog
1st week was totally different than what it is...

1st week was totally different than what it is now. Right now all the donators changed to thieves and trading is close to impossible. Post some caravans from now if you can find any :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/25/2022, 19:03
Replies: 274
Views: 45,499
Posted By mihaibolog
Feedback: PROS: +Great edits + Huge...

Feedback:

PROS: +Great edits
+ Huge population
+ almost 0 down time
+ transparent GM

CONS: - Class balance actually destroyed the balance.
- Unless you spend $100 a week you stand no chance...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/18/2021, 03:06
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,493
Posted By mihaibolog
Wow! A whole bunch of 6 people online! :O:O:O:O

Wow! A whole bunch of 6 people online! :O:O:O:O
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/16/2021, 22:09
Replies: 337
Views: 22,806
Posted By mihaibolog
Nobody is going to play on this rate with ip...

Nobody is going to play on this rate with ip limit LMAO

EDIT: 21 ONLINE xD // I've seen more people on Counter-Strike servers
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/16/2021, 12:52
Replies: 55
Views: 18,322
Posted By mihaibolog
I have been playing for the past week and from my...

I have been playing for the past week and from my experience I can tell the server only has around 10 active players and all of them are whales max geared :).

The server has really nice features...
Forum: Black Desert Trading 01/18/2019, 14:12
Replies: 76
Views: 20,004
Posted By mihaibolog
Trading goods is not possible in Black Desert!...

Trading goods is not possible in Black Desert! Stop being scammed people.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/26/2018, 01:43
Replies: 331
Views: 54,082
Posted By mihaibolog
I also think that some CH ballance is needed. I...

I also think that some CH ballance is needed. I am HANDS DOWN a European player but honestly chinese is underpowered. I saw some AMAZING tweaks to chinese skills which could actually work and...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/25/2018, 23:05
Replies: 331
Views: 54,082
Posted By mihaibolog
I am not sure if its possible but I'd really like...

I am not sure if its possible but I'd really like you to increase nova head drop ratio. :handsdown:
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/24/2018, 20:47
Replies: 331
Views: 54,082
Posted By mihaibolog
Its a fun server to be honest. I tried it 5 days...

Its a fun server to be honest. I tried it 5 days ago and I never stopped since then. GG!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 03/20/2018, 03:28
Replies: 331
Views: 54,082
Posted By mihaibolog
I pressed Start and the game won't start. Anyone...

I pressed Start and the game won't start. Anyone has a solve?
Forum: Black Desert Trading 12/16/2017, 19:22
Replies: 0
Views: 369
Posted By mihaibolog
P2W Wizard EU lvl 58

Hello people!

A few months ago I started playing BDO and after another few months I've decided to quit because all my friends quitted too.
Now after 3 months after I Quit I want to sell my...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/07/2017, 02:04
Replies: 41
Views: 4,083
Posted By mihaibolog
I feel pity, so much work invested, a really nice...

I feel pity, so much work invested, a really nice server and the server have less ppl than a Counter - Strike server, 8 ppl online.... People prefer to play on trashy servers where ppl alreadey...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/29/2016, 07:24
Replies: 158
Views: 18,679
Posted By mihaibolog
But stacking is just a number, it takes 5 mins to...

But stacking is just a number, it takes 5 mins to modify
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/26/2016, 03:05
Replies: 158
Views: 18,679
Posted By mihaibolog
So change the stacking of elements, stones,...

So change the stacking of elements, stones, elixires .........
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/18/2016, 16:27
Replies: 158
Views: 18,679
Posted By mihaibolog
Nothing about the stacking numbers?

Nothing about the stacking numbers?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/17/2016, 20:58
Replies: 3,366
Views: 258,964
Posted By mihaibolog
*Unpopular Opinion* This server doesnt deserve...

*Unpopular Opinion*
This server doesnt deserve so much success :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/16/2016, 02:47
Replies: 158
Views: 18,679
Posted By mihaibolog
This is right, I also find this low numbers of...

This is right, I also find this low numbers of stacking really annoying, I can stack only 50 elixires and 20 tablets which is really really annoying... Please consider changing this stacking numbers....
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/14/2016, 15:30
Replies: 158
Views: 18,679
Posted By mihaibolog
Man, the registration is down, please fix it! :-s...

Man, the registration is down, please fix it! :-s

**FIXED**
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/14/2016, 02:33
Replies: 158
Views: 18,679
Posted By mihaibolog
Elixires stack= 50, stones = 20 . We need larger...

Elixires stack= 50, stones = 20 . We need larger stacks.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.