User Name:
Password:
Remember Me?
Register for your free account!
|
Forgot your password?
Home
Forum
Games
Shop
Game Keys
Dedicated Servers
Crypto Exchange
The Black Market
Register
FAQ
Today's Posts
Search
Blogs
Recent Entries
Best Entries
Best Blogs
Blog List
Search Blogs
elitepvpers
›
Search Forums
Search Results
You last visited: Today at
04:37
Search Forums
Show Threads
Show Posts
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Search Blogs
Tag Search
Advanced Search
Go to Page...
Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!
Advertisement
Advertise with us!
Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
>
Last
»
Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Search took
0.01
seconds.
Search:
Posts Made By:
kungfumonkey
Forum:
9Dragons
08/09/2011, 21:36
Replies:
186
EASY GUIDE TO CREATE 9D THAILAND ACOUNT
Views:
44,051
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Getting an "Account not registered" error...I...
Getting an "Account not registered" error...I haven't received my confirmation e-mails, I've tried with both IE and Firefox.
When I press the "Record" button at the end of the registration page,...
Forum:
Aion
10/16/2009, 02:49
Replies:
1,271
Infinite Aion under attack??
Views:
240,931
Posted By
kungfumonkey
I don't mean to be a bother by asking again but...
I don't mean to be a bother by asking again but nobody answered my initial query.
Which client is needed to play on Infinite Aion?
Forum:
Aion
10/16/2009, 01:24
Replies:
1,271
Infinite Aion under attack??
Views:
240,931
Posted By
kungfumonkey
At the very least, things seem to be going a lot...
At the very least, things seem to be going a lot better than they were, judging by the previous 100 pages of this thread or so :D
It all seems like it'll be fixed soon enough, like Novinha said...
Forum:
Aion
10/15/2009, 23:50
Replies:
1,271
Infinite Aion under attack??
Views:
240,931
Posted By
kungfumonkey
If I can figure out your engrish, I believe...
If I can figure out your engrish, I believe you're saying that your summon doesn't work, is that it?
From my experience in playing on private servers, summons are often among the most bugged out...
Forum:
Aion
10/15/2009, 23:32
Replies:
1,271
Infinite Aion under attack??
Views:
240,931
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Oh well, at least I have something else to do in...
Oh well, at least I have something else to do in the meanwhile but I'd sure like to give this game a try...
Now I'm gonna have to check constantly for a possibly small window of opportunity for...
Forum:
Trading
08/07/2009, 20:08
Replies:
2
WTS bardo account
Views:
440
Posted By
kungfumonkey
I don't understand how so many people can fail to...
I don't understand how so many people can fail to see the sticky at the top of this section...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/07/2009, 16:05
Replies:
11
walking speed ct for viet server
Views:
1,554
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Noice, now there's no need to buy ridiculously...
Noice, now there's no need to buy ridiculously overpriced speed clothes and such :D
Forum:
9Dragons
08/06/2009, 17:53
Replies:
15
9Dragons VN server hacks
Views:
6,728
Posted By
kungfumonkey
As far as buff training is concerned it's very...
As far as buff training is concerned it's very easy to do a simple autohotkey script. Since there's no gameguard or similar software, any keystroke-sending program won't be blocked.
So you just do...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/06/2009, 04:28
Replies:
9
[Q] How do i translate 9dragons VN to EN
Views:
1,610
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Server 5, I'm mostly playing my LoB nuker...
Server 5, I'm mostly playing my LoB nuker SunWukong, or sometimes my WT hybrid PaiMei.
Don't know about the LF bug I'm sorry...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/05/2009, 15:25
Replies:
14
How to use hack in 9D vn
Views:
3,371
Posted By
kungfumonkey
I see, I was looking for a spot with clear LoS...
I see, I was looking for a spot with clear LoS lmao... Thanks for clearing that up.
Well, I almost have it nailed down. When I start the hack, my char will cast 2-3 times and then I'll get DC. I...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/05/2009, 15:10
Replies:
9
[Q] How do i translate 9dragons VN to EN
Views:
1,610
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Once you've replaced the VN language file with...
Once you've replaced the VN language file with the one you want and you start the launcher, as soon as it starts patching, press the button to the far right (something like "dung" I think) and then...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/05/2009, 03:33
Replies:
14
How to use hack in 9D vn
Views:
3,371
Posted By
kungfumonkey
well now all I need is to find some spots to...
well now all I need is to find some spots to safely grind from hehehe :cool:
EDIT: Hmm, ok, what the heck am I doing wrong? I've been going around the maps for almost 2 hours and I can't find 1...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/04/2009, 23:55
Replies:
56
new thread for posting your ingame name of VN server 5
Views:
4,612
Posted By
kungfumonkey
I saw that, I was afk buff-training though :D
I saw that, I was afk buff-training though :D
Forum:
9Dragons
08/04/2009, 19:58
Replies:
14
How to use hack in 9D vn
Views:
3,371
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Cool, I managed to get to character selection...
Cool, I managed to get to character selection screen lol
Which confirms I was doing everything right and it might just be buggy or something right now.
Thanks a lot once again for your patience...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/04/2009, 19:03
Replies:
14
How to use hack in 9D vn
Views:
3,371
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Oh, you mean you're sometimes unable to use it...
Oh, you mean you're sometimes unable to use it for a few hours?
Well that might be it then, I was going crazy trying to figure out the problem...
EDIT: Did you use the dotnetfx and did you...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/04/2009, 17:59
Replies:
14
How to use hack in 9D vn
Views:
3,371
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Weird, everytime I try to login with the hack, I...
Weird, everytime I try to login with the hack, I keep getting "user already logged in" / "cannot connect to the game server" one after the other.
If I put back the original ninedragons.exe I have...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/04/2009, 17:41
Replies:
131
[Server 5] COME HERE
Views:
12,042
Posted By
kungfumonkey
A band does sound like a good idea, it'll help us...
A band does sound like a good idea, it'll help us stay in touch.
I couldn't really say specific times when I'm on, but I play pretty much every day at one point or another.
My main's PaiMei and...
Forum:
9Dragons
08/03/2009, 16:46
Replies:
2
how can complete quests in VN 9D
Views:
971
Posted By
kungfumonkey
I'm playing using an english translation and...
I'm playing using an english translation and writing the english answer worked. Not sure about other languages though.
Forum:
9Dragons
08/03/2009, 16:33
Replies:
56
new thread for posting your ingame name of VN server 5
Views:
4,612
Posted By
kungfumonkey
You're right. Blood essences sell for between...
You're right. Blood essences sell for between 12-18 millions and stuff like korean ginseng sells incredibly fast for 6-8 millions also.
Forum:
9Dragons
08/02/2009, 22:53
Replies:
15
9Dragons VN server hacks
Views:
6,728
Posted By
kungfumonkey
I see...Well, as soon as I try to start the...
I see...Well, as soon as I try to start the program it crashes, I don't even get to actually trying to start the game and see if it works.
Guess I'll go at this game the old fashioned way for now.
Forum:
9Dragons
08/02/2009, 18:41
Replies:
15
9Dragons VN server hacks
Views:
6,728
Posted By
kungfumonkey
So, the program is started by using iexplore.exe...
So, the program is started by using iexplore.exe ? I get an error message when I try to execute it and nothing happens...Does it need to be in a specific folder or something ?
Forum:
9Dragons
08/01/2009, 01:28
Replies:
569
9dragons private server 5x
Views:
146,314
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Basic wu-tang med isn't from a quest, it's bought...
Basic wu-tang med isn't from a quest, it's bought from the first clan skills NPC (the general one, not specific to any class).
Once you get that one to cheng 8 you can get adv. WT med.
Forum:
9Dragons
07/30/2009, 16:50
Replies:
4
9dragons skill buff trainer
Views:
3,651
Posted By
kungfumonkey
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons/292840-bu...
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Can I get my BEs now? :)
Forum:
9Dragons
07/30/2009, 16:49
Replies:
11
WORKING BUFF TRAINER?
Views:
3,135
Posted By
kungfumonkey
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/9dragons/292840-bu...
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
'nuff said :)
Forum:
9Dragons
07/29/2009, 23:38
Replies:
16
Buff training in viet 9dragons
Views:
6,356
Posted By
kungfumonkey
Buff training in viet 9dragons
Hi folks.
I was just dropping by to let you know (in case you didn't already) that you can use autohotkey to create rudimentary skill training scripts for this version of 9dragons ( as there is no...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 137
Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
>
Last
»
Forum Jump
User Control Panel
Private Messages
Subscriptions
Who's Online
Search Forums
Forums Home
News & More
e*pvp News
e*pvp News - EN
e*pvp News - DE
Gaming News
Gaming News - EN
Gaming News - DE
In Other News
User Submitted News
Reviews
Game Reviews
Tech Reviews
General
Main
Suggestions & Feedback
Suggestions & Feedback Archive
Say Hello
Joining e*pvp
Complaint Area
ID Verification Support
Audits
General Gaming
General Gaming Discussion
General Gaming Releases
Private Server
Private Server Advertising
Consoles
Consoles Black Market
Early Access Games
Foreign Games
Popular Games
ARC Raiders
ARC Raiders Black Market
Arena Breakout: Infinite
Arena Breakout: Infinite Black Market
Apex Legends
Apex Legends Black Market
Battlefield
Battlefield Black Market
Call of Duty
Call of Duty Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Call of Duty Black Market
Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Counter-Strike Black Market
Delta Force: Hawk Ops
Delta Force: Hawk Ops Black Market
Diablo 4
Diablo 4 Black Market
Escape from Tarkov
EFT Black Market
Fifa
Fifa Black Market
Fortnite
Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Fortnite Black Market
League of Legends
League of Legends Guides & Strategies
League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
League of Legends Black Market
Marvel Rivals
Marvel Rivals Black Market
Metin2
Metin2 Guides & Templates
Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Metin2 Private Server
Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies
Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts
Metin2 PServer Advertising
Metin2 Black Market
Overwatch
Overwatch Black Market
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
PUBG Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
PUBG Black Market
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six Siege Black Market
Rust
Rust Server Advertising
Rust Black Market
Silkroad Online
SRO Guides & Templates
SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
SRO Coding Corner
SRO Private Server
SRO PServer Guides & Releases
SRO PServer Questions & Answers
SRO PServer Advertising
SRO Black Market
Valorant
Valorant Black Market
Wardogs
Wardogs Black Market
World of Warcraft
WoW Guides & Templates
WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
WoW Bots
WoW Private Server
WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
WoW PServer Advertising
WoW Black Market
The Black Market
elite*gold Trading
Trading
Unlisted Games Trading
Shooter Trading
Active Matter Trading
Apex Legends Trading
ARC Raiders Trading
Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading
ArmA Trading
Battlefield Trading
BattleBit Remastered Trading
Call of Duty Trading
Combat Arms Trading
Counter-Strike Trading
CrossFire Trading
DayZ Trading
Deadlock Trading
Deadside Trading
Delta Force: Hawk Ops Trading
Enlisted Trading
Escape from Tarkov Trading
Farlight 84 Trading
Fortnite Trading
FragPunk Trading
Gray Zone Warfare Trading
Gundam Evolution Trading
H1Z1 Trading
Halo Trading
Helldivers 2 Trading
Hell Let Loose Trading
Highguard Trading
Hunt: Showdown Trading
Hyper Scape Trading
Infestation Trading
Marauders Trading
Marathon Trading
Marvel Rivals Trading
Mistfall Hunter Trading
Off The Grid Trading
Outriders Trading
Overwatch Trading
Paladins Trading
Payday 3 Trading
PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading
Rainbow Six Siege Trading
Realm Royale Trading
Rogue Company Trading
Rust Trading
S4 League Trading
Sand: Raiders of Sophie Trading
Scum Trading
Shatterline Trading
Spectre Divide Trading
Splitgate Trading
Super People Trading
The Cycle: Frontier Trading
The Finals Trading
The First Descendant Trading
The Isle Trading
Titanfall Trading
Valorant Trading
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodhunt Trading
Veiled Experts Trading
Wardogs Trading
WarRock Trading
MMORPG Trading
4Story Trading
9Dragons Trading
Aion Trading
Albion Online Trading
Anthem Trading
ArcheAge Trading
Archlord Trading
Atlantica Online Trading
Black Desert Trading
Blade & Soul Trading
Bless Online Trading
Cabal Online Trading
Conquer Online 2 Trading
Dekaron Trading
Destiny Trading
Diablo 3 Trading
Diablo 4 Trading
Dragonica Trading
Dune: Awakening Trading
Elsword Trading
Eve Online Trading
Final Fantasy Trading
Flyff Trading
Grand Chase Trading
Guild Wars Trading
Guild Wars 2 Trading
Last Chaos Trading
Last Epoch Trading
Lineage 2 Trading
Lost Ark Trading
MapleStory Trading
Metin2 Trading
New World Trading
Nostale Trading
Once Human Trading
Path of Exile Trading
Path of Exile 2 Trading
Perfect World Trading
Rappelz Trading
Rift Trading
Runescape Trading
Shaiya Trading
Sea of Thieves Trading
Silkroad Online Trading
Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading
The Division Trading
The Elder Scrolls Online Trading
Throne and Liberty Trading
Tower of Fantasy Trading
Undecember Trading
Warframe Trading
Warhammer 40k: Darktide Trading
Wolcen Trading
World of Warcraft Trading
Other Online Games Trading
Aniimo Trading
Among Us Trading
ARK: Survival Evolved Trading
Axie Infinity Trading
Dark and Darker Trading
Dead by Daylight Trading
Diablo Immortal Trading
Diablo 2 Trading
Diablo 2: Resurrected Trading
Dota Trading
Dungeonborne Trading
Elden Ring Trading
Fall Guys Trading
Fifa Trading
Genshin Impact Trading
Grand Theft Auto Trading
Hearthstone Trading
Heroes of the Storm Trading
Hytale Trading
League of Legends Trading
Legends of Runeterra Trading
Meccha Chameleon Trading
Minecraft Trading
Monster Hunter Trading
Naraka: Bladepoint Trading
Palworld Trading
Pokemon Trading
Red Dead Redemption 2 Trading
Rematch Trading
Roblox Trading
Rocket League Trading
Teamfight Tactics Trading
Temtem Trading
Smite Trading
Starcraft 2 Trading
Valheim Trading
V Rising Trading
War Thunder Trading
World of Tanks Trading
Steam Trading
Origin Trading
Other Trading
Artist Trading
Coders Trading
Cryptocurrency Trading
Web Host / Server Trading
Browsergames Trading
DarkOrbit Trading
Mobile Games Trading
Arknights Trading
Clash of Clans Trading
Clash Royale Trading
Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Trading
Epic Seven Trading
Fate/Grand Order Trading
RAID: Shadow Legends Trading
Seven Deadly Sins Trading
Summoners War Trading
One Piece Treasure Cruise Trading
Consoles Trading
Animal Crossing Trading
Social Media Trading
Discord Trading
Instagram Trading
Twitch Trading
Freebies
Middleman
Shooter
All Points Bulletin
Alliance of Valiant Arms
ArmA
ArmA Black Market
DayZ Standalone & Mod
BattleBit Remastered
BattleBit Remastered Black Market
Combat Arms
Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Combat Arms Black Market
CrossFire
CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
CrossFire Black Market
DayZ
DayZ Black Market
GunZ
H1Z1
H1Z1 Black Market
Halo
Halo Black Market
Hyper Scape
Hyper Scape Black Market
Infestation
Infestation Black Market
Paladins
Paladins Black Market
Planetside
Realm Royale
Realm Royale Black Market
Rogue Company
Rogue Company Black Market
S4 League
S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
S4 League Black Market
Scum
Scum Black Market
Soldier Front
Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Soldier Front Philippines
Super People
Super People Black Market
The Finals
The Finals Black Market
Team Fortress 2
WarRock
WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications
WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
WarRock Black Market
Wolfteam
Wolfteam Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
MMORPGs
4Story
4Story Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
4Story Black Market
12Sky2
12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
9Dragons
9Dragons Black Market
Ace Online / AirRivals
Aion
Aion Guides & Strategies
Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Aion Private Server
Aion Black Market
Allods
ArcheAge
ArcheAge Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
ArcheAge Black Market
Archlord
Archlord Black Market
Atlantica Online
Atlantica Online Black Market
Aura Kingdom
Battle of the Immortals
Black Desert
Black Desert Black Market
Blade & Soul
Blade & Soul Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Blade & Soul Black Market
Bless Online
Bless Online Black Market
Cabal Online
Cabal Private Server
Cabal Guides & Templates
Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Cabal Black Market
C9 - Continent of the Ninth
Conquer Online 2
CO2 Programming
CO2 Black Market
CO2 Guides & Templates
CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
CO2 Bots & Macros
CO2 Private Server
CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
CO2 PServer Advertising
CO2 PServer Archive
Dragonica
Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Dragonica Private Server
Dragonica Black Market
Dekaron
Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Dekaron Private Server
Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Dekaron Black Market
Diablo 3
Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies
Diablo 3 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Diablo 3 Black Market
Echo of Soul
Elsword
Elsword Black Market
Eudemons Online
EO Guides & Templates
EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits
EO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
EO PServer Hosting
EO PServer Guides & Releases
Eve Online
Eve Online Black Market
Fiesta Online
Final Fantasy XI
FFXI Guides & Templates
FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
FFXI Black Market
Final Fantasy XIV
FFXIV Black Market
Florensia
Flyff
Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
Flyff Private Server
Flyff PServer Guides & Releases
Flyff PServer Advertising
Flyff Black Market
Forsaken World
Grand Chase
Grand Chase Philippines
Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Grand Chase Black Market
Guild Wars
GW Bots
GW Black Market
GW Guides & Templates
GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Guild Wars 2
GW2 Guides & Strategies
GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
GW2 Black Market
Kal Online
Kal Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Last Chaos
Last Chaos Private Server
Last Chaos Black Market
Lineage 2
Lin2 Guides & Templates
Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
Lin2 Private Server
Lineage 2 Black Market
Lord of the Rings Online
LotRO Guides & Templates
LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Lost Ark
Lost Ark Black Market
Mabinogi
Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Maestia
MapleStory
MapleStory Black Market
Neverwinter
New World
New World Black Market
Nostale
Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Nostale PServer Advertising
Nostale Black Market
Path of Exile
Path of Exile Black Market
Perfect World
PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits
PW Black Market
Ragnarok Online
RO Guides & Templates
RO Exploits, Hacks, Bots & Guides
RO Bots & Macros
Ragnarok Online PServer Hosting
Rappelz
Rappelz Private Server
Rappelz Black Market
RF Online
RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
Rift
Rift Guides & Strategies
Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Rift Black Market
Rohan
Runescape
Runescape Private Server
Runescape Black Market
Shaiya
Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Shaiya Private Server
Shaiya PServer Development
Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
Shaiya PServer Advertising
Shaiya Black Market
Star Wars: The Old Republic
SWTOR Guides & Strategies
SWTOR Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
SWTOR Black Market
Tera
The Elder Scrolls Online
TESO Black Market
Vindictus
Wolcen
Wolcen Black Market
Zero
Other Online Games
Cube World
Dark and Darker
Dark and Darker Black Market
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight Black Market
Diablo 2
Diablo 2 Programming
Diablo 2 Black Market
D2: Resurrected
Diablo 2: Resurrected
Diablo 2: Resurrected Black Market
Dota
Dota Black Market
Genshin Impact
GI Black Market
Grand Theft Auto
GTA Black Market
Hearthstone
Hearthstone Black Market
Heroes of Newerth
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm Black Market
Legends of Runeterra
Legends of Runeterra Black Market
Minecraft
Minecraft Guides & Strategies
Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
Minecraft Server Advertising
Minecraft Black Market
Need for Speed World
NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Pokemon
Pokemon Guides & Strategies
Pokemon Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Pokemon Black Market
Roblox
Roblox Black Market
Smite
Smite Black Market
Starcraft 2
Starcraft 2 Black Market
Teamfight Tactics
Teamfight Tactics Black Market
Temtem
Temtem Black Market
Terraria
World of Tanks
World of Tanks Black Market
Browsergames
Facebook
Dragon City
DarkOrbit
DarkOrbit Black Market
Seafight
Browsergames Black Market
Mobile Games
Clash of Clans
Clash of Clans Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
Clash of Clans Black Market
Clash Royale
Clash Royale Black Market
Summoners War
Summoners War Black Market
Mobile Games Black Market
Coders Den
General Coding
Coding Tutorials
Coders Black Market
Coding Releases
Coding Snippets
C/C++
.NET Languages
Java
AutoIt
Web Development
Artists Den
General Art
Artist Tutorials
Artist Showcase
Artist Battles
Artist Black Market
Video Art
Hardware
Hardware Discussions / Questions
Hardware Reviews
Off-Topics
Off Topic
Technical Support
Unix/Linux
School & Education
Tutorials
Quotes
Smartphones
Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrency Black Market
Sports
Music
Movies & Series
Anime & Manga
Oldschool
All times are GMT +2. The time now is
04:38
.
Quick Style Chooser
-- elitepvpers
---- Mobile Skin
Quick Language Chooser
-- English (US)
-- German (DE)
elitepvpers - play less, get more
-
Top
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Support
|
Contact Us
|
FAQ
|
Advertising
|
Privacy Policy
|
Terms of Service
|
Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.