Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 136
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: TitanCoolFire
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/26/2023, 11:47
Replies: 6
Views: 1,391
Posted By TitanCoolFire
As stated, this cheat is truly ud. I have been...

As stated, this cheat is truly ud. I have been playing in high elo for over two episodes and just last act I have hit radiant. I don't know why the dev prices it so low, such a product with features...
Forum: Valorant 04/21/2023, 11:53
Replies: 2
Views: 524
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Far from ud.

Far from ud.
Forum: Valorant 09/22/2022, 11:31
Replies: 3
Views: 1,577
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Sorry for the late reply, but most of the cheats...

Sorry for the late reply, but most of the cheats you are seeing doing radars on separate devices are either DMA devices reading memory from your pc and displaying it on another pc (or hosted on...
Forum: Valorant 09/11/2022, 20:33
Replies: 20
Views: 2,597
Posted By TitanCoolFire
What this person I quoted saying is true....

What this person I quoted saying is true. Externals are not safer than internals if you know what you're doing. Internals can easily be more undetected because you can be in valid game memory calling...
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/05/2022, 10:10
Replies: 21
Views: 2,520
Posted By TitanCoolFire
That's what happens when you use a public pasted...

That's what happens when you use a public pasted driver
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Valorant 09/01/2022, 09:40
Replies: 4,761
Views: 1,321,213
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Don't bother, this wont be updated just because...

Don't bother, this wont be updated just because you ask. Kind of dumb you cant make a new thread even though this is one marked unofficial. Oh well.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/26/2022, 07:03
Replies: 3
Views: 586
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Arduino esp is not a thing as an arduino can’t...

Arduino esp is not a thing as an arduino can’t read or write memory’s. Maybe you are mistaking it for DMA?
Forum: Valorant 08/24/2022, 20:19
Replies: 3
Views: 1,895
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Good post, I like the mix

Good post, I like the mix
Forum: Valorant 08/23/2022, 10:09
Replies: 5
Views: 882
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Forum: Valorant 08/23/2022, 09:54
Replies: 23
Views: 5,274
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Not a thing for valorant. Please don’t get...

Not a thing for valorant. Please don’t get scammed by anyone claiming to do so.
Forum: Valorant 08/21/2022, 08:49
Replies: 9
Views: 1,332
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Rule of thumb, tread with caution. I personally...

Rule of thumb, tread with caution. I personally can’t recommended anything here.
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2022, 19:30
Replies: 9
Views: 977
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Probably, although I haven’t used it. From what...

Probably, although I haven’t used it. From what I’ve seen, looks like any other external you would find offering nothing new. I am not sure about their security claims either, guess you can wait for...
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2022, 19:25
Replies: 29
Views: 4,262
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Can not recommend any on this site. ...

Can not recommend any on this site.



Agree with everything you said except this part. While it is true you can detect his application if it’s running on main pc, if your cheat is running...
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/18/2022, 19:23
Replies: 9
Views: 954
Posted By TitanCoolFire
5K is quite expensive even for only build...

5K is quite expensive even for only build lifetime unless I guess you include buying hardware such as DMA in the cost if you are going that route? Still kind of a big number I would say maybe 3k.
...
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2022, 17:08
Replies: 29
Views: 45,586
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Yes that is a hwid ban. I would recommended...

Yes that is a hwid ban. I would recommended updating your windows version since I am sure you are on 1709 or less.
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2022, 17:07
Replies: 11
Views: 4,200
Posted By TitanCoolFire
I’m surprised you even decided to comment this....

I’m surprised you even decided to comment this. Wow.
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2022, 17:05
Replies: 20
Views: 2,273
Posted By TitanCoolFire
So is mokoval, but you gave that a try?

So is mokoval, but you gave that a try?
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2022, 11:00
Replies: 8
Views: 1,122
Posted By TitanCoolFire
I guess mokoval was not hitting.

I guess mokoval was not hitting.
Forum: Valorant 08/18/2022, 10:59
Replies: 6
Views: 600
Posted By TitanCoolFire
You can only get vouched in from users of the...

You can only get vouched in from users of the cheat now. Also they had 2 detections in the past week.
Forum: Valorant Trading 08/17/2022, 16:20
Replies: 7
Views: 1,493
Posted By TitanCoolFire
:lul: “not detected, just ban wave or smth”....

:lul: “not detected, just ban wave or smth”. Normally don’t comment on threads like these but this is gold.
Forum: Valorant 08/17/2022, 16:15
Replies: 11
Views: 903
Posted By TitanCoolFire
You don’t get hwid ban for toxicity. However for...

You don’t get hwid ban for toxicity. However for your question, yes a new pc will unban you.
Forum: Valorant 08/17/2022, 11:26
Replies: 20
Views: 2,273
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Good shit king, keep the grind up.

Good shit king, keep the grind up.
Forum: Valorant 08/17/2022, 11:23
Replies: 29
Views: 4,262
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Okay, read what you said, and what the other...

Okay, read what you said, and what the other people said, and here to clear things up. First things first, I am not trying to sell you anything, just give you info. While what lime said about being...
Forum: Valorant 08/17/2022, 11:08
Replies: 20
Views: 2,273
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Use mokoSpoof! Ud af.

Use mokoSpoof! Ud af.
Forum: Valorant 08/17/2022, 10:52
Replies: 17
Views: 2,482
Posted By TitanCoolFire
Not all but yes.

Not all but yes.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 136

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.