Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 21:50

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jazzglenn421
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/08/2022, 16:35
Replies: 132
Views: 37,668
Posted By jazzglenn421
Awsome work duuude!

Awsome work duuude!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/11/2019, 12:46
Replies: 504
Views: 78,093
Posted By jazzglenn421
I've been testing the server and its quite nice....

I've been testing the server and its quite nice. But sadly I haven't received any for my 4 hours online? Help pls. Name: _NightMary_
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/06/2018, 02:56
Replies: 1,979
Views: 531,765
Posted By jazzglenn421
Why is it on Check???

Why is it on Check???
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/11/2018, 13:38
Replies: 1,804
Views: 237,600
Posted By jazzglenn421
Why is it reopened btw? Is this server up?

Why is it reopened btw? Is this server up?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/19/2018, 12:36
Replies: 787
Views: 73,468
Posted By jazzglenn421
+1 Thanks. I tried but it ended up all wonky and...

+1 Thanks. I tried but it ended up all wonky and it still remains wonky even at my 3rd start.

What I kinda did is have copy+pasted another server's SROptionSet.dat. Then it worked perfectly!
...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2018, 18:13
Replies: 787
Views: 73,468
Posted By jazzglenn421
Thanks for being active on the thread. But one...

Thanks for being active on the thread. But one thing is quite bothering me from the start. Its this: [Only registered and activated users can see links]

My daily driver is a laptop with a low resolution. But losing...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2018, 15:33
Replies: 787
Views: 73,468
Posted By jazzglenn421
Am currently checking around for new servers just...

Am currently checking around for new servers just to scratch dat SRO fix. hmmmm... just tried other Servers.. AND DAMN THEY'RE LAGGY/DELAY AS HELL. Hope this one doesnt >_>. Am DL'ng atm, wish me...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/18/2018, 14:59
Replies: 2,387
Views: 335,531
Posted By jazzglenn421
I kinda like the server but the problem for me is...

I kinda like the server but the problem for me is the latency. Im getting like 1~1.5 sec response times. But I shouldnt expect too much since I live around the pacific regoin.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/14/2018, 15:27
Replies: 496
Views: 69,646
Posted By jazzglenn421
My First Impressions on this Server: 1....

My First Impressions on this Server:

1. Comic Sans (Character Creation/Selection News Pop-up Font :rtfm:)
- Its rather minor that it has that font. The irritating part is that the pop-up has to...
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/19/2015, 08:25
Replies: 482
Views: 166,282
Posted By jazzglenn421
So any answers on solving the crash on win7 or...

So any answers on solving the crash on win7 or other OS's?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/09/2014, 15:10
Replies: 8,859
Views: 680,527
Posted By jazzglenn421
I dont know man, 2 weeks in and its nice and all....

I dont know man, 2 weeks in and its nice and all. But I feel a little bit bored. I sometimes end up botting for stones and tabs to pimp my crappy gear; everything's mostly +5, non of it are sox's and...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/25/2014, 16:15
Replies: 8,859
Views: 680,527
Posted By jazzglenn421
1.9K players? And haters fills this thread like...

1.9K players? And haters fills this thread like goblins on a shoe shop making a fuss about delayed silk transaction and failed +?...

Sounds good to me. :)

Population: 1901
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/07/2013, 20:48
Replies: 9,581
Views: 597,686
Posted By jazzglenn421
I'm stuck at 28% for 2 hours... what now? I cant...

I'm stuck at 28% for 2 hours... what now? I cant redownload, its not an option.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/05/2013, 23:39
Replies: 162
Views: 17,420
Posted By jazzglenn421
I was having high hopes on this server. With all...

I was having high hopes on this server. With all the fancy screenshots you GM have in display, just to be hit with a 50mph brick wall to the face when THERE IS NO SITE TO REGISTER AND DOWNLOAD FROM?...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/10/2013, 18:33
Replies: 6,398
Views: 320,798
Posted By jazzglenn421
I dont wanna sound rude but. I WISH YOU GUYS JUST...

I dont wanna sound rude but. I WISH YOU GUYS JUST BAN THAT BUGGED PERSON! Its really killing your server and if you review 200+ pages down this thread everything is about the CHECK bug. I know its...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/20/2013, 16:33
Replies: 6,398
Views: 320,798
Posted By jazzglenn421
Same here. The Server Checks are getting worse...

Same here. The Server Checks are getting worse each day! As much as I want to stay longer and build up a better set, I couldn't! I appreciate having you guys(The Developers) putting you effort on...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/18/2013, 17:09
Replies: 6,398
Views: 320,798
Posted By jazzglenn421
I appreciate the team on having this server up...

I appreciate the team on having this server up and running. ChaosOnline was a definite choice after days of evaluating the best next server to transfer.

But I have to let this out. I've been here...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/27/2012, 07:06
Replies: 346
Views: 40,567
Posted By jazzglenn421
Nice to know... I see. I guess like the...

Nice to know...


I see. I guess like the basic stuff right? Anyways, I kinda hoping you can copy that one like in the GNGWC tournament arena events, like the cave with mobs that drops sun? Can...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2012, 15:54
Replies: 264
Views: 18,078
Posted By jazzglenn421
GODDAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT! Anyone who...

GODDAMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!

Anyone who knows the hell about THIS? I would really appreciate it!
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/26/2012, 15:45
Replies: 346
Views: 40,567
Posted By jazzglenn421
Wink I guess this what makes it unique. Free meals! ...

I guess this what makes it unique. Free meals!
joke :P

Anyways, I have a questions for you and your friends(team). Can you guys edit event stuff like the changing CTF to spawn different mobs with...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 04/24/2012, 08:58
Replies: 433
Views: 49,290
Posted By jazzglenn421
I;m having an error with the replacer after...

I;m having an error with the replacer after downloading the latest client and also separately downloading the Media+client? Weird.
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 12/24/2011, 17:08
Replies: 618
Views: 116,935
Posted By jazzglenn421
No sever problem for my first try... I think I'll...

No sever problem for my first try... I think I'll probably make a Tutorial about this bot, and probably solve some parts of the problems. Just if someone is willing enough to teach me how to enable...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/15/2011, 01:15
Replies: 1,804
Views: 237,600
Posted By jazzglenn421
May I ask when is it going up again?... This is...

May I ask when is it going up again?... This is the only vacant time i have throughout the day.

Please say soon :(
Forum: Silkroad Online 08/25/2009, 08:14
Replies: 4
Views: 988
Posted By jazzglenn421
I'm playing @ cafe with admin on, fast internet...

I'm playing @ cafe with admin on, fast internet speed, and sweet pc spects., best of all is that i'm in philippines!

no lag from here...

but when i updated sro to 1.206 it wont play same result...
Forum: SRO Private Server 05/13/2008, 22:33
Replies: 21
Views: 1,978
Posted By jazzglenn421
Dudes?! whats wrong with you?! like you never...

Dudes?! whats wrong with you?! like you never knew or saw that icon/skill before? ...
just for Information:
1st skill is Berserk Arrow under Explosion Arrow Series....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.