Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:03

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: xeng3900
Forum: 9Dragons 10/04/2011, 17:51
Replies: 462
Views: 58,173
Posted By xeng3900
Ver 4289 still atack Guard. Pls remove Guard ID...

Ver 4289 still atack Guard. Pls remove Guard ID Saweet. Tks for ur 9 Dis
Forum: 9Dragons 09/15/2011, 11:09
Replies: 3
Views: 853
Posted By xeng3900
BUMP Don't be lazy. Search search and search in...

BUMP Don't be lazy. Search search and search in this 4rum.
Forum: 9Dragons 09/07/2011, 14:21
Replies: 462
Views: 58,173
Posted By xeng3900
If U lucky U can have good IP and lag is not...

If U lucky U can have good IP and lag is not problemb.
There are some website for U:
1. Fresh Proxy List. Thailand Proxy. Page 1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
2. Free Proxies,...
Forum: 9Dragons 09/05/2011, 16:43
Replies: 462
Views: 58,173
Posted By xeng3900
Tick Ignore >> dont send and have fun with U...

Tick Ignore >> dont send and have fun with U hack
Forum: 9Dragons 09/05/2011, 02:57
Replies: 5
Views: 1,502
Posted By xeng3900
Choose IP with port 3128 (fake IP) don't use port...

Choose IP with port 3128 (fake IP) don't use port 8080 and U can log.
Forum: 9Dragons 09/04/2011, 06:43
Replies: 11
Views: 1,721
Posted By xeng3900
Q lv 50 and 73 can hack? anyone more?? from Q73...

Q lv 50 and 73 can hack? anyone more?? from Q73 to HM or LM lv is slow.
Forum: 9Dragons 09/04/2011, 06:38
Replies: 5
Views: 1,502
Posted By xeng3900
Check Ur internet line or fake IP.

Check Ur internet line or fake IP.
Forum: 9Dragons 09/04/2011, 05:00
Replies: 5
Views: 802
Posted By xeng3900
Your Q have broken. It's can't use to hack. :((

Your Q have broken. It's can't use to hack. :((
Forum: 9Dragons 09/03/2011, 13:01
Replies: 3
Views: 872
Posted By xeng3900
Go ahead. Search in this forum and U have info to...

Go ahead. Search in this forum and U have info to do this. Good luck Lazy man
Forum: 9Dragons 09/02/2011, 15:52
Replies: 22
Views: 1,958
Posted By xeng3900
Any1 can help me how can I repeat Goldend Peach...

Any1 can help me how can I repeat Goldend Peach (II) Q?
I did Goldend peach (I) by hand then I choose (II) Q but It's seem do 1 time and I lose Q item (peach).
Pls help me. Tks
Forum: 9Dragons 08/29/2011, 18:10
Replies: 462
Views: 58,173
Posted By xeng3900
Ten Year (III) is woking for me but U need Q...

Ten Year (III) is woking for me but U need Q items bought from NPC. One time Q repeat U need one time Q items. It's mean 100 Q items for 100 times Q repeat. It's not similar like VN dis.
I think...
Forum: 9Dragons 05/04/2009, 12:30
Replies: 569
Views: 146,295
Posted By xeng3900
Can U tell me how to dupe item? It's interesting....

Can U tell me how to dupe item? It's interesting. My email: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: 9Dragons 05/01/2009, 05:30
Replies: 569
Views: 146,295
Posted By xeng3900
I'm from Vietnam. Nice to meet U. Wrong...

I'm from Vietnam. Nice to meet U.
Wrong version. U can download new NDLAUNCHER from: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Please post U imagine if anyone have a question about this game.
Forum: 9Dragons 03/11/2009, 07:06
Replies: 0
Views: 1,702
Posted By xeng3900
I need auto train 9 Dragons

Hi all! I saw someone can use auto train in 9 dragons. Nuker can hit very fast and can walk on the mountain :) . I'm seaching this program. Anyone can help me please. Thanks!
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.