Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: adminix3
Forum: Valorant 09/26/2026, 16:05
Replies: 6
Views: 503
Posted By adminix3
Triggerbot/Colorbot Recommendations

What are currently the best triggerbot and colorbot/Aimbot options? Does anyone have experience with ones that have stayed undetected over the past few months or even years, while still tracking well...
Forum: Valorant 09/13/2026, 15:08
Replies: 14
Views: 1,581
Posted By adminix3
No, unfortunately I haven’t found anything yet....

No, unfortunately I haven’t found anything yet. It’s actually really hard to find someone genuinely reliable, since a lot of people are still selling products that are already detected.

The only...
Forum: Valorant 08/30/2026, 17:32
Replies: 14
Views: 1,581
Posted By adminix3
Undetected Cheat?

I'm looking for a cheat, but not one that gets detected quickly. I know that many providers advertise their products using multiple accounts, and nowadays it's very difficult to find a cheat that is...
Forum: Overwatch 06/21/2025, 09:07
Replies: 13
Views: 2,535
Posted By adminix3
Are there more videos on the internet about it?...

Are there more videos on the internet about it? Opinions seem to be divided on the quality of the chair.
Forum: Overwatch 05/23/2025, 18:10
Replies: 13
Views: 2,535
Posted By adminix3
Why?

Why?
Forum: Overwatch 05/20/2025, 18:11
Replies: 13
Views: 2,535
Posted By adminix3
ProofCore Question

How good is the aimbot from ProofCore, for example with Hanzo and Ashe?
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/21/2025, 13:16
Replies: 9
Views: 1,864
Posted By adminix3
It’s honestly disappointing to see this kind of...

It’s honestly disappointing to see this kind of response.

Instead of addressing the real issues I brought up - like the broken aimbot, delayed bans, and misleading marketing - you’re trying to...
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/21/2025, 11:25
Replies: 9
Views: 1,864
Posted By adminix3
I cannot recommend this cheat based on my...

I cannot recommend this cheat based on my experience.

After purchasing and testing it on multiple accounts, I encountered serious issues that make it impossible to suggest this to anyone looking...
Forum: Overwatch 04/21/2025, 10:06
Replies: 1
Views: 1,309
Posted By adminix3
Critical Hit or Proofcore?

Has anyone had experience with Critical Hit or Proofcore in terms of security? Or maybe some other providers?
Forum: Overwatch Trading 04/20/2025, 20:26
Replies: 58
Views: 34,496
Posted By adminix3
I noticed that in the application form, the...

I noticed that in the application form, the Overwatch hack is not selectable. Is that intentional?
Forum: Valorant 04/11/2025, 14:35
Replies: 19
Views: 2,474
Posted By adminix3
Looking for undetected for a long time

I'm looking to buy a top-tier cheat for Valorant, mainly focused on ESP and aimbot features, but what matters most to me is strong, long-term security. I’m not interested in public or easily...
Forum: Elsword Trading 04/10/2025, 23:12
Replies: 0
Views: 1,328
Posted By adminix3
Elsword EU Account / +11 roles and a lot of ed

Reso Level: 500+
Character: Elsword
Gear:
Full Tene Set (+11), R21 Gloves (+12)
Full Exa Top & Gloves (+12), 2x Exa Bottom (+11)

Party Collection: Fully completed
Weapon: SOA +11 – almost...
Forum: Rust Trading 09/30/2024, 08:14
Replies: 0
Views: 210
Posted By adminix3
My Sync.top Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: DayZ Trading 09/30/2024, 08:14
Replies: 0
Views: 167
Posted By adminix3
My Sync.top Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 09/30/2024, 08:14
Replies: 0
Views: 332
Posted By adminix3
My Sync.top Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: ArmA Trading 09/30/2024, 08:13
Replies: 0
Views: 154
Posted By adminix3
My Sync.top Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: Battlefield Trading 09/23/2024, 06:46
Replies: 0
Views: 481
Posted By adminix3
My Sync.top Permanent Spoofer Key

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Trading 09/23/2024, 06:44
Replies: 0
Views: 264
Posted By adminix3
My Sync.top Permanent Spoofer Key

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 09/22/2024, 11:27
Replies: 0
Views: 235
Posted By adminix3
My Sync Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: Overwatch Trading 09/22/2024, 11:26
Replies: 0
Views: 289
Posted By adminix3
My Sync Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: Fortnite Trading 09/22/2024, 11:26
Replies: 0
Views: 244
Posted By adminix3
My Sync Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 09/22/2024, 11:25
Replies: 0
Views: 271
Posted By adminix3
My Sync Permanent Spoofer Key (BIG DISCOUNT FOR LIFETIME)

Hello everyone,

I’m offering my Sync Permanent Spoofer key for sale. Due to my busy schedule, I no longer have use for it. The lifetime key is currently priced at €100, but I’m willing to provide...
Forum: Valorant 09/21/2024, 14:50
Replies: 20
Views: 2,488
Posted By adminix3
Many private providers also claim that their...

Many private providers also claim that their service is undetected, but in the end, its detected. People play with it for a few days, get banned, and then think it's a manual ban, but it's actually...
Forum: Trading 09/19/2024, 07:22
Replies: 1
[Buying] Youtube Premium
Views: 387
Posted By adminix3
Youtube Premium

Hello, I am looking to purchase YouTube Premium for a good price. There should also be a warranty, as I’ve heard from many of my colleagues that many of these accounts get banned. The warranty should...
Forum: Elsword Trading 09/26/2023, 17:38
Replies: 0
Views: 313
Posted By adminix3
can be deleted

closed
can be deleted
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.