Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:37

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Verotx
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 03/27/2022, 23:24
Replies: 36
Views: 13,723
Posted By Verotx
What is your updated discord? I have questions...

What is your updated discord? I have questions regarding the spoofer.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/21/2020, 05:36
Replies: 9
Views: 630
Posted By Verotx
Can you send me your discord? Interested in...

Can you send me your discord? Interested in buying 20m
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 11/10/2019, 21:41
Replies: 163
[Selling] Rubles baby!
Views: 20,916
Posted By Verotx
++ just did a 2m ruble trade! took 5 mins max....

++ just did a 2m ruble trade! took 5 mins max. will be a frequent customer.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 02/24/2019, 20:56
Replies: 71
Views: 19,858
Posted By Verotx
I have the cheat and can vouch for it's quality....

I have the cheat and can vouch for it's quality. Everything works great and it is easy to run. Only downside is everything is in russian and the translations can be rough - but its never too late to...
Forum: ArmA Trading 10/29/2017, 21:06
Replies: 0
Views: 520
Posted By Verotx
Buying custom cheat [1 feature only][$600+]

Hello,

Looking to buy a custom made arma 3 cheat. only need 1 feature. must be undectable on largest arma 3 servers.

Can pay $600-1000+ in BTC/PP/ETH. But should cost about $150-200.

Add...
Forum: ArmA Trading 11/19/2016, 02:32
Replies: 2
[Buying] Arma 3 ESP
Views: 610
Posted By Verotx
Arma 3 ESP

I am looking for an Arma 3 Map/visual ESP that works on very popular altis life servers. I do not need anything else but map esp or visual esp.
Forum: ArmA Trading 06/30/2016, 23:49
Replies: 4
[Buying] Arma 3 ESP
Views: 619
Posted By Verotx
Arma 3 ESP

Hello

Looking for ESP for Arma 3 that works on a popular altis life server. I can do paypal or bitcoin and I can pay big.

Thank you
Forum: ArmA Trading 06/30/2016, 23:40
Replies: 15
Views: 2,519
Posted By Verotx
I added you on skype and your website is down, I...

I added you on skype and your website is down, I would like to purchase.
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.