Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHADCHEATS.COM ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CHEAT ✅ PRIVATE&UNIQUE ✅ HWID-SPOOFER ✅ LEGIT&RAGE

Discussion on CHADCHEATS.COM ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CHEAT ✅ PRIVATE&UNIQUE ✅ HWID-SPOOFER ✅ LEGIT&RAGE within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
CHADCHEATS.COM ESCAPE FROM TARKOV CHEAT ✅ PRIVATE&UNIQUE ✅ HWID-SPOOFER ✅ LEGIT&RAGE

REVIEWS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rj110 View Post
if you need best cheat go buy it, dont be think a twice his all cheat are good feature with no detection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Death's Dance View Post
+vouch for sputn1k only actual undetected eft cheat in the market ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by eviljumperke View Post
I have been a customer for 3 days now and can confirm this is 1 of the only actual UD cheats on the market that is not ESP only.

Everything works perfectly and he is also very good with replying to questions or helping you if you have a problem. You can provide suggestions which he looks into through a forum. I also think the 15 slots is very good regarding price so I would say buy this now before slots are full and you are stuck with buying new accounts every 1-2 weeks buying shitty detected stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilly987 View Post
been using this for a couple of days now, i can really recommend it, very easy to use, and if you need help, he will give you the best support
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slkert View Post
+rep
Been using for a month and can grant you the fact that this is one of the best cheats there is
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipwnhackers123 View Post
I did a full review on Sputn1k's Escape From Tarkov cheat here!

Check it out, it's very VERY well worth the purchase!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wxnqz1 View Post
Good day My friends,

Today we have a review and opinion on Sputn1k.

I have been running this Premium Cheese for 1 week now.
The thing runs super smooth on Win Version 1909 [Build 18363] and a resolution of 2560x1440p.

First point: Player ESP

Works perfectly and you can recognise the people very well. [ Small tip: With Thermal Vision you can find everyone perfectly ] Runs smoothly and you have an overview.

Second point: Item ESP

Item ESP also runs very smoothly and accurately, but unfortunately there is not yet the option of setting an item filter. [ An item filter is being worked on and is still to come ] Crate ESP also works with a smaller flaw here in ESP; unfortunately, you can't change the transparency and the colour of the respective crates and items. [ We hope that this will also be added ] For Quest Hunter the Highlight Quest Item Featuer works very well. [ This can also be seen very well ]
Autoexamine for all those who are lazy to examine the items themselves or for new players who don't recognise the shapes.

Third point: Exfiltration

Here the exit points are clearly visible and easy to set what you want to see and how far, the only thing is that at the moment it often happens that some exits overlap and are not in the correct place, so it is sometimes not so easy to see whether they are open or closed. [ But then you can simply turn off Only Valid and see all of them again without any problems ].

Fourth point: Aim

Aim works extremely well, it is set on the right mouse button, targets mainly head and throrax by adding the Rage mode it is unbeatable. But Aim also comes off very easily when you aim away from the body. Props at this point

Fifth point: Extras

I don't have to say anything about many of the settings, which are self-explanatory and run smoothly and without problems. One of my favourite functions is Local Mag Info and Thermal with Rage Mode. The good thing is that you can set the Rage Mode individually and thus find your settings. Very good
All Mis options run optimally so far and there is nothing to complain about.

I have also kept the game open with Sputn1k for over 4 days and could not determine any losses it still ran super and smoothly and therefore I can only praise the stability here. Great work!

Installation is easy and you get super support.

When an update is released and the dev is there [ almost always reachable ] you can assume that it is updated within a few minutes, also here Super Support.

So I hope I could help a few people and wish everyone a nice day and happy killing.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/21/2020, 23:05   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
if you need best cheat go buy it, dont be think a twice his all cheat are good feature with no detection.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2020, 12:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

can anyone vouch for it being undeteted? havnt been able to find any reviews for this
Old 12/29/2020, 15:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

anyone bought this? any vouches/reviews?
Old 01/01/2021, 04:44   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 33
+vouch for sputn1k only actual undetected eft cheat in the market ^^

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/01/2021, 14:29   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have been a customer for 3 days now and can confirm this is 1 of the only actual UD cheats on the market that is not ESP only.

Everything works perfectly and he is also very good with replying to questions or helping you if you have a problem. You can provide suggestions which he looks into through a forum. I also think the 15 slots is very good regarding price so I would say buy this now before slots are full and you are stuck with buying new accounts every 1-2 weeks buying ****** detected stuff.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/01/2021, 15:17   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
Interested in this, but want to know if you sell day keys for people to try and see if the cheat is for them before committing to a full month.
Old 01/02/2021, 03:52   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy7 View Post
Interested in this, but want to know if you sell day keys for people to try and see if the cheat is for them before committing to a full month.
since it's slotted selling daily keys will be the most retarded thing he can do lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2021, 04:08   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Death's Dance View Post
since it's slotted selling daily keys will be the most retarded thing he can do lol
Yeah, you're right, probably silly of me to ask. I've locked myself into month keys before and regretted it pretty quickly. Might just have to give it a pass for now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/02/2021, 09:41   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

been using this for a couple of days now, i can really recommend it, very easy to use, and if you need help, he will give you the best support
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/12/2021, 21:45   #11

Due to the high demand for our Tarkov product, we have decided to increase the number of slots to 50.
Old 02/01/2021, 18:58   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUTN1KCHEATS View Post
Due to the high demand for our Tarkov product, we have decided to increase the number of slots to 50.
How many slots are available ?
I may give a try.
Old 02/10/2021, 16:50   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still UD?
Old 02/11/2021, 09:21   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do I need two computers? Currently using Shmurda is it as simple as it?
Old 02/12/2021, 03:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by UBEYSOFT View Post
How many slots are available ?
I may give a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadreign View Post
still UD?
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by skirrskirr View Post
Do I need two computers? Currently using Shmurda is it as simple as it?
no you don't need two computers one is enough
Thanks
1 User

Tags
eft cheat, eft hack, eft rage hack, hwid spoofer, undetected