Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: 156076357
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/15/2016, 17:54
Replies: 13
Views: 733
Posted By 156076357
you got skype or smthing?

you got skype or smthing?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/10/2016, 14:13
Replies: 9
Views: 1,168
Posted By 156076357
Visuals: 10/10 The visuals are great, but I...

Visuals: 10/10

The visuals are great, but I try not to use them so I will look even more legit, but sometimes I will just toggle it if we need a few rounds.

RCS: 10/10

The RCS itself is...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/04/2016, 17:50
Replies: 9
Views: 1,168
Posted By 156076357
First he gave me a non working hack then went afk...

First he gave me a non working hack then went afk for 15 minutes (I thought he scammed me) when he came back I messaged him again and he got it working for me. Thanks a lot! Will make a review soon...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/03/2016, 22:55
Replies: 9
Views: 1,168
Posted By 156076357
added you on skype ;)

added you on skype ;)
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.