First he gave me a non working hack then went afk for 15 minutes (I thought he scammed me) when he came back I messaged him again and he got it working for me. Thanks a lot! Will make a review soon of this cheat!
First he gave me a non working hack then went afk for 15 minutes (I thought he scammed me) when he came back I messaged him again and he got it working for me. Thanks a lot! Will make a review soon of this cheat!
The visuals are great, but I try not to use them so I will look even more legit, but sometimes I will just toggle it if we need a few rounds.
RCS: 10/10
The RCS itself is just amazing, the best RCS I have ever used!
Triggerbot: 8/10
The triggerbot itself is great.
- The triggerbot won't work on faceit, I wouldn't use it anyway, just for MM.
- Sometimes the triggerbot just decides not to shoot which can look very sketchy to people watching... but this is very rarely, so not TOO big of an issue.
Aimbot: 9/10
For an external cheat, the aimbot is great. It's extremely powerful. The RCS is great (once configured properly - it takes a few tries) and honestly everything about it is great once you tweak the settings for your gameplay. Overall, one of the best legit aimbots I've used.
LegitEx.net - Private External CS:GO Multihack (unique file per user) 03/16/2019 - Counter-Strike Trading - 8 Replies http://pre00.deviantart.net/af6e/th/pre/f/2016/086 /a/8/legitex_wallpaper_by_dj_hardbase-d9wnzde.jpg
https://forums.legitex.net/
Introduction
LegitEx is private external cheat with fullscreen support for Windows Vista and higher OS. LegitEx has not been detected by VAC since release. Every user receives fully unique file via the LegitEx server to avoid VAC detections. You do not need to clean USN journal neither load the hacks from different drives. Just run the exe whenever you want...
[Selling] CS:GO External Triggerbot [UD since 2014][Limited slots] 08/10/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 105 Replies http://www.univexnet.eu/UNI300.png
Greetings,
coming to offer one of our hacks currently available, it's an external triggerbot with variety of functions and mainly with a limited sale cap & new builds generated every 30 minutes.
It's currently undetected since September 2014 due to limited slots and small user base. The sale cap is now set at 50 active subscriptions and won't raise anytime soon.
If you are looking for a simple, yet useful advantage, this trigger is the right...
[Selling] CS:GO External ESP / Wallhack [UD since 2015] [Limited slots] 08/08/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 93 Replies http://www.univexnet.eu/UNI300.png
Greetings,
coming to offer another of out hacks currently available, it's external esp / wallhack with limited sale cap set at 50 slots. The slots won't be increasing anytime soon, if ever.
It's currently undetected since February 2015, it was closed to a few people only, now I'm increasing slots again.
It requires you to be running system with Aero supported, so Windows 7 and higher and CSGO in fullscreen windowed mode (since its external...
[Selling] External Base in C#.NET - Working [RCS, Aimbot, Aimlock, ..] 04/30/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies Hallo,
möchte hier meine gesamte External Base in C#.NET verkaufen. Das gesamte Projekt wurde mit Visual Studio 2015 erstellt. Es ist alles dabei was man sich so vorstellen kann, natürlich auch alles direkt lauffähig. Was so dabei ist:
-Calc-Klasse -> w2s, ClampAngle, getDistance, CalcAngle, LinearSmooth, ...
-Engine-Klasse ->getModule, setHandle, OpenProcess, ...
-Mem-Klasse -> Mem-Read, Mem-Write, GetViewAngle, GetVecPunch, EntPos, PlayerPos, EyePos, ...
-Player-Klasse -> RCS,...
External BoxEsp für Windows XP user 10/31/2010 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies External BoxEsp for XP Users (1.1.195 compatible)
Hi guys, i was finishing up my own version of this Esp,
but another guy was faster then me.
Make note that this is not the best Esp, but it safe.
Features
- Simple BoxEsp
- Read-only hack, which means that its most unlikeley to get detected by VAC