Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 17:13

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dunyamsin
Forum: League of Legends Trading 12/16/2017, 22:24
Replies: 0
Views: 145
Posted By dunyamsin
(EUW) Selling limited offer diamond 2 account!

For account information:

** LINK REMOVED ** Contact skype: kubi-ownz feel free to message me
Forum: League of Legends Trading 11/26/2017, 17:49
Replies: 1
Views: 290
Posted By dunyamsin
EUW Diamond 2 68lp 22631 Blue Essence / 90 Champions / 33 Skins

Contact skype for info and questions : kubi-ownz

Price: 170 euros
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/02/2016, 23:50
Replies: 12
Views: 733
Posted By dunyamsin
I played with him several times, I can confirm...

I played with him several times, I can confirm that he's legit. (as much as I can confirm it on this site haha) He's always up to help you and will give you advice after every game. His mentality is...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.