Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master EUW, Diamond 1, boosting up to Diamond,Very fast procces 8/10 wins Guarenteed,

Discussion on Master EUW, Diamond 1, boosting up to Diamond,Very fast procces 8/10 wins Guarenteed, within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking (EUW/EUNE) Master Tier booster, 80% Winrate, Boosting up to diamond, Fast and cheap!

Hi guys my name is Booster_Kubi and i am offering a boosting service on League Of Legends.
I currently have alot of experience with boosting
because i worked on big sites like Royalboost and Ggboost.

I am currently Master Division but dont play much on my main account since i started boosting.
My services can only be in the servers EUW/EUNE.
Also i am very friendly and will try to respond as fast possible,
and complete ur boost as soon as possible.*

Why would you choose me as a booster?

Some questions i get alot.

My PriceList

You can contact me on my Skype/Email

Quote:
Mail:
Quote:
Quote:
If you any sort of Questions just ask me on skype i wil try to reply as soon as possible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2016, 21:35   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very friendly and proffessional booster, he did me 2 games. Vouch, definitely recommend him to everyone.

Old 06/02/2016, 23:50   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I played with him several times, I can confirm that he's legit. (as much as I can confirm it on this site haha) He's always up to help you and will give you advice after every game. His mentality is very positive and motivating and will carry the game mentality-wise as well. When I played with him to Diamond 5 from Platinum 2, we went to Diamond by losing a total of 3 games. (winning 17 or so) Every now and then I still talk to him because he's such a nice and funny person to talk to. Highly recommended player
Old 06/03/2016, 01:31   #4

Bump

Not looking for Any vouchers
Old 06/03/2016, 03:49   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He did a 4 game vouch for me in gold 2 elo i realy would reccomand him as a booster he is realy friendly and fast in replying he has everything you need if you are looking for a booster this guy is the perfect fit the apdo 2.0 the reborn faker you name it!

[/IMG]
Old 06/03/2016, 15:19   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 190/0/1
Carried the game by himself, promising booster.

Old 06/03/2016, 16:53   #7

Currently online
Old 06/08/2016, 23:12   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would deal with caution the user Toska that left a vouch is a fake account that seems to have been specifically made to leave a vouch in this thread, check post history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toska_ View Post
He did a 4 game vouch for me in gold 2 elo i realy would reccomand him as a booster he is realy friendly and fast in replying he has everything you need if you are looking for a booster this guy is the perfect fit the apdo 2.0 the reborn faker you name it!

[/IMG]
Old 06/10/2016, 06:02   #9

online right now!

online right now
Old 06/17/2016, 19:18   #10

Online now! not looking for vouchers