Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: flashsteps100
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/14/2025, 14:15
Replies: 12
Views: 1,215
Posted By flashsteps100
I'd be down for this.

I'd be down for this.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/10/2025, 02:20
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By flashsteps100
even more tips! Thanks krofighter!

even more tips! Thanks krofighter!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/09/2025, 08:45
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By flashsteps100
Thanks a lot man! This works! :handsdown:

Thanks a lot man! This works! :handsdown:
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/08/2025, 02:59
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By flashsteps100
Thanks for the reply. I did try this, and...

Thanks for the reply.

I did try this, and yeah, did not work. I'll try messing around with it more and come back here if I manage to do it.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/07/2025, 10:13
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By flashsteps100
soul blade for example, hits is only 2 but I want...

soul blade for example, hits is only 2 but I want increase it to maybe 4?

small nudge on the correct direction would help a lot. Thanks
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 07/07/2025, 02:43
Replies: 10
Views: 864
Posted By flashsteps100
[HELP] Skill CSV Editing - Increasing Hits

Hi,

Would anyone be kind enough to hint what to change to increase the hits of skills?

I've searched for this here and found that timeticks is the thing to change but I did it and hits did not...
Forum: Dekaron 07/05/2025, 05:36
Replies: 1
Views: 989
Posted By flashsteps100
Post Skill Hits

Hi,

Would anyone be kind enough to hint what to change to increase the hits of skills?

I've searched for this here and found that timeticks is the thing to change but I did it and hits did not...
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 03/02/2023, 05:42
Replies: 3
Views: 1,024
Posted By flashsteps100
does not have the ui_loginwnd file.

does not have the ui_loginwnd file.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 02/10/2023, 06:49
Replies: 2
Views: 681
Posted By flashsteps100
yes, I know this part but all thats left is...

yes, I know this part but all thats left is trying to find the texture file for the siege aura effect so I can trace it on effectdata/scene.
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 02/09/2023, 04:43
Replies: 59
Views: 9,296
Posted By flashsteps100
I preach to this <3

I preach to this <3
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 02/09/2023, 04:32
Replies: 5
Views: 1,159
Posted By flashsteps100
that looks cool man, great job!

that looks cool man, great job!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 02/09/2023, 04:31
Replies: 2
Views: 681
Posted By flashsteps100
Siege Aura Effect

Hey Guys, I'm trying to imitate the aura effect for siege and I was just wondering where the texture file is located.


Please, if anyone could help. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you.
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.