Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Dekaron › Dekaron Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Siege Aura Effect

Discussion on Siege Aura Effect within the Dekaron Private Server forum part of the Dekaron category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Siege Aura Effect

Hey Guys, I'm trying to imitate the aura effect for siege and I was just wondering where the texture file is located.


Please, if anyone could help. I would be eternally grateful. Thank you.
flashsteps100 is offline  
Old   #2
 
nemesidevmv's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 236
Received Thanks: 68
in those files you can find the whole line of effects





----------------------------------------------
in modeleffect are the ids with which you can find

nemesidevmv is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesidevmv View Post
in those files you can find the whole line of effects





----------------------------------------------
in modeleffect are the ids with which you can find

yes, I know this part but all thats left is trying to find the texture file for the siege aura effect so I can trace it on effectdata/scene.
flashsteps100 is offline  
Reply




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.