Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:25

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: babydagger
Forum: Valorant 05/25/2026, 03:01
Replies: 4,806
Views: 1,324,822
Posted By babydagger
Actually no. In a world of unkindness sometimes...

Actually no. In a world of unkindness sometimes you got to be the kind one. Someone helped me out once and paid for me so I'm willing to pass it on.

Cheers!
Forum: Valorant 05/19/2026, 11:45
Replies: 4,806
Views: 1,324,822
Posted By babydagger
Damn that sucks, DM me man and let's sort you out.

Damn that sucks, DM me man and let's sort you out.
Forum: Valorant Trading 05/14/2026, 22:32
Replies: 47
Views: 20,609
Posted By babydagger
My Honest Take: 14 Days with VGK.rip ...

My Honest Take: 14 Days with VGK.rip



The "Normal User" Perspective
I’m just a guy with a 9-5 job who wants to come home, hop on with friends, and actually enjoy the game. I’ve been around the...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/13/2024, 10:30
Replies: 4
Views: 742
Posted By babydagger
What cheat did you use? Cheat...

What cheat did you use?

Cheat recommendations are always the same.

Interwebz, Phantom Overlay, Proofcore, Artificial Aiming. I recommend IW cause I don't use the others.
Forum: Valorant Trading 12/28/2023, 18:00
Replies: 75
Views: 39,396
Posted By babydagger
Will there be an update to the rumors of...

Will there be an update to the rumors of detection?
Forum: Call of Duty 10/16/2023, 15:19
Replies: 71
Views: 7,903
Posted By babydagger
Talking Lol cheating comes with a risk... no matter how...

Lol cheating comes with a risk... no matter how credible a cheat dev is. Calm down brother, take the L and move on :*
Forum: Valorant Trading 09/02/2023, 23:05
Replies: 137
Views: 37,408
Posted By babydagger
+rep after using several other spoofers finally...

+rep after using several other spoofers finally got this one to work. The one click and custom spoofing is funny. GLWS!
Forum: Middleman 08/04/2023, 14:30
Replies: 61
Views: 76,015
Posted By babydagger
Great trade and communication was very fast....

Great trade and communication was very fast. Thanks for the pleasant transaction!
Forum: Call of Duty 06/04/2023, 00:37
Replies: 20
Views: 2,014
Posted By babydagger
https://www.phantomoverlay.io/

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Freebies 06/03/2023, 16:28
Replies: 55
Views: 16,799
Posted By babydagger
Can I have an invite aswell?

Can I have an invite aswell?
Forum: Valorant Trading 04/12/2023, 19:53
Replies: 1
Views: 544
Posted By babydagger
I like how you put so much information about the...

I like how you put so much information about the account except the region.

So whats the region for this account?
Forum: Call of Duty 01/04/2023, 09:18
Replies: 11
Views: 713
Posted By babydagger
I could do this for you <3

I could do this for you <3
Forum: Movies & Series 12/31/2022, 13:42
Replies: 24
Views: 4,264
Posted By babydagger
Knives out Knives out Glass Onion worth...

Knives out
Knives out Glass Onion

worth watching just finished them
Forum: Valorant 03/31/2022, 10:43
Replies: 10
Views: 1,777
Posted By babydagger
Very unfortunate for you guys but Ghost/Evo works...

Very unfortunate for you guys but Ghost/Evo works perfectly fine for me, I've had the best support and also have the lifetime version (I bought lifetime after Evo exit scam)
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/05/2019, 16:28
Replies: 16
Views: 4,555
Posted By babydagger
This has got to be fake... Do you have any proof...

This has got to be fake... Do you have any proof of it?
Forum: Trading 05/08/2019, 17:42
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By babydagger
Very well!

Very well!
Forum: Trading 05/03/2019, 11:46
Replies: 3
Views: 338
Posted By babydagger
Do you also offer translations from Dutch to...

Do you also offer translations from Dutch to English or from English to Dutch than I am willing to chip in!
Forum: Trading 05/03/2019, 11:36
Replies: 157
Views: 18,759
Posted By babydagger
German only? I am sad I might not understand...

German only? I am sad I might not understand anything !
Forum: Rainbow Six Siege Trading 05/01/2019, 04:50
Replies: 112
Views: 53,018
Posted By babydagger
Any showcasing of the product?

Any showcasing of the product?
Forum: Trading 05/01/2019, 03:12
Replies: 3
Views: 270
Posted By babydagger
I know I am new here but I can help you out! ...

I know I am new here but I can help you out!

my discord: KaileWong#6706

I'll do it 100euros, I can go first!
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.