Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: ComandoAlfa1
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 12/10/2022, 20:41
Replies: 6
Views: 876
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
scammed accs

scammed accs
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 05/22/2021, 23:00
Replies: 2
Views: 398
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Hey that its me. I can be what ever you want but...

Hey that its me. I can be what ever you want but not a scammer.

You scammed few accounts from GE5 good luck.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/10/2021, 11:22
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Arrow Ok thanks for advice and stop typing all time the...

Ok thanks for advice and stop typing all time the same thing.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 22:38
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
If u are really beliving, i invite u to my...

If u are really beliving, i invite u to my discord or come to talk about this guy, if not its okay. I swear this scammer trying his best effort but it cant be credible since he exposed him self :)
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 16:59
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Arrow Thanks for advice, my accs are on sale contact me...

Thanks for advice, my accs are on sale contact me in discord and check my reputation :D
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 16:32
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Jajajaaj thanks u guys <3 I never used...

Jajajaaj thanks u guys <3



I never used elitepvp but on discord i have a lot of sucessful trades, so if u want to join and check everything u are free to join, i dont really care about what...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 12:07
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
jajaja <3

jajaja <3
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 12:01
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Its useles talk with you, who want a explanation...

Its useles talk with you, who want a explanation come and add my discord, u only want to stain my reputation but its okay, u are mad. Even i saw u are making fake discord profiles of me xD

I am...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 11:34
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
https://youtu.be/s2BKOI9j39w ...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 11:04
Replies: 3
Views: 273
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Be careful a lot of scammers will try to scam you...

Be careful a lot of scammers will try to scam you with fake middlemans.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/09/2021, 10:58
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Cry me a river Well, u are kicked from...

Cry me a river



Well, u are kicked from Lenny's discord for some reason



Ok thanks u can contact me if u want any acc in my discord ^^
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/08/2021, 13:44
Replies: 2
Views: 466
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Very good price kappa, if u dont find any buyer...

Very good price kappa, if u dont find any buyer give me 5 accounts like this with same price maybe also a discount for big purchase xD.
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 03/07/2021, 18:05
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Thanks for ur advice Bravo US. I will keep it in...

Thanks for ur advice Bravo US. I will keep it in mind!!
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2021, 20:41
Replies: 10
Views: 1,024
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
I really dont care, but I don’t have to explain...

I really dont care, but I don’t have to explain you anything since he just want to stain my reputation without proof. He will do nothing against because he knows himself as scammer
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2021, 18:35
Replies: 10
Views: 1,024
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
-

-
Forum: DarkOrbit 03/06/2021, 09:58
Replies: 10
Views: 1,024
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
-

-
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 02/27/2021, 20:58
Replies: 0
Views: 277
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Exclamation DarkOrbit Sell trade Server

Hello i want to invite you to my discord, u are welcome here:

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 02/25/2021, 19:08
Replies: 24
Views: 3,380
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Comando's ACCOUNT STORE DARKORBIT

Hey, I am selling accounts for these Servers: GE1 and SPAIN GLOBAL. (check collage below with lightshot)

SPAIN GLOBAL
SPAIN GLOBAL (2⭐MMO) [Only registered and activated users can see links] 350€
- Honor bugged from...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/10/2021, 21:24
Replies: 0
Views: 1,428
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
DarkOrbit new discord for trade

Hello guys. I am trader since 4 years and now i am trying to make my own reputation. I sold multiple accounts over the years without middleman because people give me a try or feel that I’m a trusted...
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 02/05/2021, 22:50
Replies: 5
Views: 800
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
DarkOrbit JACKPOT WINNER ACCOUNT COLLECTOR´S ITEM

[Only registered and activated users can see links] bugs almost 3 stars


Middleman: Lenny, Exe Do or Corpano

Discord: Comando#5323

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/26/2021, 17:08
Replies: 4
Views: 987
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
100 euros

100 euros
Forum: DarkOrbit 12/11/2020, 12:58
Replies: 26
Views: 6,149
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
HEYYYY DONT WASTE UR MONEY, THIS MONKEYS ARE...

HEYYYY DONT WASTE UR MONEY, THIS MONKEYS ARE SELLING FOR 30-40 EUROS when cost 10euros or less [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/22/2020, 20:20
Replies: 0
Views: 690
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
NEW WAY JACKPOT SHARE

[Only registered and activated users can see links]-1036454

JACKPOT ARENA 2020
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/22/2020, 20:19
Replies: 4,906
Views: 826,137
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
https://board-es.darkorbit.com/threads/jackpot-are...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]-1036454

JACKPOT ARENA 2020
Forum: Browsergames Trading 10/30/2016, 21:23
Replies: 254
Views: 41,586
Posted By ComandoAlfa1
Hello I was Spanish person ,I want to buy a good...

Hello I was Spanish person ,I want to buy a good account on ge1 or ag1.I have 300 euros to buy one account.Thanks Exe.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:37.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.