Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: thealien2000uk
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/04/2010, 23:54
Replies: 245
Views: 123,789
Posted By thealien2000uk
this has more virus' than a french research...

this has more virus' than a french research laboratory.... be warned
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/04/2010, 23:36
Replies: 13
Views: 1,206
Posted By thealien2000uk
the Goldbots have been allowed back on

the Goldbots have been allowed back on
Forum: Silkroad Online 02/04/2010, 23:28
Replies: 1
Views: 3,168
Posted By thealien2000uk
SRO Emulators

Is there any Silkroad Online emulators or private server currently available?

I need a working one to test out a Kit of programs I have been developing which may be good for private servers or...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/18/2009, 19:30
Replies: 37
Views: 6,321
Posted By thealien2000uk
Selling elixirs

I just cloned 50 Weapon Elixirs and sold them for 350k each in 3mins 6 seconds to a guy called asmole234 on venice he wasmot a bot he was a player!!!

kill the thread
Forum: Archlord 10/19/2008, 20:21
Replies: 22
Views: 3,250
Posted By thealien2000uk
As you can see i probably know more about Html...

As you can see i probably know more about Html than you do!!!

What an first grade idiot tux-penguin, you are the one flaming and you did not mention anything about forums or websites (unless you...
Forum: Archlord 10/19/2008, 19:49
Replies: 22
Views: 3,250
Posted By thealien2000uk
People would expect some sort of help on this...

People would expect some sort of help on this type of forum seeing as this is a game hacking/cracking/exploitation/patching/information site and all they get for their asking is verbal abuse.
...
Forum: Archlord 10/19/2008, 18:27
Replies: 22
Views: 3,250
Posted By thealien2000uk
I know now how they do it. The following way is...

I know now how they do it. The following way is only possible in the /u and /s chats.

/s <;HH******> your text.
/u <;HH******> your text.

Eg. /s <;HHFFFF00> LFP lvl 38 to kill Tomb Ruler @...
Forum: Archlord 10/19/2008, 14:54
Replies: 5
Views: 1,539
Posted By thealien2000uk
I have asked in-game loads of times but no-one is...

I have asked in-game loads of times but no-one is saying.

I do know how to use forums (hmmm search? what the hell is that?) have just searched the forum and the only 2 posts regarding Coloured...
Forum: Archlord 10/19/2008, 14:42
Replies: 22
Views: 3,250
Posted By thealien2000uk
See I was right, All hot air, and flaming each...

See I was right, All hot air, and flaming each other and me posing a important question

All this site provides for Archlord at least.

Old hacks that were patched months ago by cm.
Old...
Forum: Archlord 10/19/2008, 13:32
Replies: 5
Views: 1,539
Posted By thealien2000uk
Coloured Text In ARCHLORD

Hi everyone, I have been playing this game for over 2 years but i still can't write in coloured text in the chat at the bottom lefthand side of the screen please follow this thread with the method. I...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/02/2008, 15:08
Replies: 4,735
Views: 972,218
Posted By thealien2000uk
I use testosterone in conjunction with with...

I use testosterone in conjunction with with another of recyfer's programs Serverlist 1005 and I was wondering if it was possible to keep highlighted the server you wish to enter on Serverlist 1005?...
Forum: Archlord 08/17/2008, 22:05
Replies: 22
Views: 3,250
Posted By thealien2000uk
Hacks, Patches and trainers

I am in the right place am i, this is the place for Archlord so where are the hacks, patches, dupes and trainers?

where are the cloning programs?

stop posting old cm fixed ones and post...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/12/2008, 15:30
Replies: 18
Views: 2,651
Posted By thealien2000uk
Winrar says:- ! C:\Downloads\Data.part1...

Winrar says:-

! C:\Downloads\Data.part1 big.rar: Packed data CRC failed in Data.pk2. The volume is corrupt
! C:\Downloads\Data.part2 big.rar: CRC failed in Data.pk2. The file is corrupt
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/02/2008, 01:31
Replies: 4,735
Views: 972,218
Posted By thealien2000uk
This is probably the best SRO proggie in the...

This is probably the best SRO proggie in the world, Keep it up, Nice one.

Some suggestions if Testosterone can take it and rumata can make it.
(I'm sure he could incorperate some)


Show...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/31/2008, 01:28
Replies: 1
Views: 897
Posted By thealien2000uk
Duplicate Items (Online) Ok, for this to work...

Duplicate Items (Online)
Ok, for this to work you will need 2 computers, Or 2 people.

In town give one character the items you want to duplicate. He or she has to log out while the other makes...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 05/31/2008, 01:17
Replies: 1
Views: 897
Posted By thealien2000uk
Two Worlds On-Line

Has Two Worlds Online have any cheats?

Most off-line cheats are below, but if you know any on-Line cheats please post here!!

Press the ~ button to bring up the codes box, where you can type...
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/27/2008, 21:26
Replies: 8
Views: 924
Posted By thealien2000uk
Is it possible for a future update of...

Is it possible for a future update of testosterone for multi coloured text in chat?
to open up more slots in pets/transports?
...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/27/2008, 21:11
Replies: 4,735
Views: 972,218
Posted By thealien2000uk
OMG give the man some KUDOS points Who the man,...

OMG give the man some KUDOS points Who the man, Who the Maaaaan.
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.