Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Didi778
Forum: S4 League Trading 10/06/2017, 14:13
Replies: 6
Views: 537
Posted By Didi778
CpCosti I asked u for logg IG u never answer...

CpCosti

I asked u for logg IG u never answer me then u tell me every contacts & msg in your skype was deleted LOL.
Forum: S4 League Trading 10/06/2017, 12:18
Replies: 6
Views: 537
Posted By Didi778
How much for this one ? I asked you...

How much for this one ?



I asked you for logg the account in game u doesnt answer me. You got others offers no ?
Forum: S4 League Trading 10/05/2017, 18:28
Replies: 6
Views: 537
Posted By Didi778
S4 League Account

Hi, i dont want waste my time. Fastly & safely i need. Good ratio is preferable

..l., >> Morons want scam. 30€ is my max offer
Forum: S4 League Trading 09/20/2017, 12:33
Replies: 2
Views: 432
Posted By Didi778
Ayoo, Price for this acc ?

Ayoo,

Price for this acc ?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/01/2017, 18:20
Replies: 497
Views: 69,599
Posted By Didi778
Yeah we can't download your update ITC

Yeah we can't download your update ITC
Forum: S4 League Trading 07/31/2016, 00:15
Replies: 5
Views: 485
Posted By Didi778
Push 0 hack 100% trusted

Push
0 hack 100% trusted
Forum: S4 League Trading 07/29/2016, 17:58
Replies: 5
Views: 485
Posted By Didi778
#Push

#Push
Forum: S4 League Trading 07/26/2016, 11:32
Replies: 5
Views: 485
Posted By Didi778
Account Trade 100% trust No Kids.

Hey guys,

Im looking for somebody want to trade Account vs Account. The trade will be done with a MIDDLEMAN. I won't give first.

Add me Skype for ShareScreen ( skaizo974 )

Please no kids...
Forum: S4 League Trading 07/13/2016, 13:25
Replies: 6
Views: 469
Posted By Didi778
Hi wassup' Added Skype.

Hi wassup'

Added Skype.
Forum: S4 League 05/09/2016, 12:54
Replies: 1
Views: 528
Posted By Didi778
AHK I need a Sc for 3hit dagger..

Hi guys,


Im here for asking to someone gave me his Script AHK for SpeedCounter 3hit dagger. Or help me to do a script for this.


Thanks for answer.


:handsdown:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 05/05/2016, 11:56
Replies: 126
Views: 26,459
Posted By Didi778
Rename xigncode folder when u restart S4 & delete...

Rename xigncode folder when u restart S4 & delete ur ID and PW & type it again. It's working 1/2 for me. :mofo:
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/19/2016, 14:12
Replies: 73
Views: 19,098
Posted By Didi778
" You failed to join a Relay server tunnel " ...

" You failed to join a Relay server tunnel "

Have an idea how can i do for it work ?

Got Win7 64.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/12/2016, 15:03
Replies: 146
Views: 34,901
Posted By Didi778
Hi guys, I have a lil' problem. When i...

Hi guys,


I have a lil' problem. When i start a second Client, i got an error " Xigncode ". Can u tell me if i need another Bypass ? I open the first Client with a ByPass. Thanks for answers.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/25/2016, 21:57
Replies: 28
Views: 6,463
Posted By Didi778
Hi Guys ! I have a Win 10 32bits & that...

Hi Guys !


I have a Win 10 32bits & that macros wont works .. Somebody have a 32bits macros ??
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.