Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > S4 League Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

probably best deal in history

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
probably best deal in history

Good afternoon or morning or .. idgaf so listen up twerps i've got an s4 account with the folowing on it

Male sets =31 (tooo fokin lazy to post them all but are alot of main ones like backstreet/underway/blue ocean/net shamen/glitch/ all of dem)

Female sets =2 death impactor and the fluffy angel one that hella_hell uses (once again lazy)

weapons = well basicly every melee weapon except guilotine cs and the rare weps like the new glitch dagger and white ps and wood shenlong ones other than those i basicly have the rest of em and a lot of guns all fp just reminding you

my pen probably fuckol cause esperchips lvl 5 costs a lot i do have the blue esper chip set lvl 5 and i am 1 red one away from all 4 of those

==============================================
so that's my account so what should you acct have for me to trade it with you

1x Fp bat
1x set of the folowing (keep in mind only one of them is needed)
-Pirate ace set
OR
-Vacation set
OR
-any cool single set just ask i'm not that picky

that't litterly all anything else that is fp is just a bonus and would increase the chance of you being chosen but in all honesty first person who has this will immediately go in to trade with me

"Well tell us Why do you want to even do the trade if you have allllllll this you have to be retarted to think people will actualy believe this crazy horse shizz"

well the reason for the trade is i have played s4 for quiete a while now and i have gotten bored of being s4 and basicly having everything i wanted to start over many times but yet again lazyness is a key factor here and i have spent a lot of money on that acct and i am not willing to spend anymore all i want is a bat (cause bat is life) and one of those kewl sets to get me going i don't need anything else and if i ever do that's my problem and ik a lot of people do like getting accounts and they tend to actualy sell them and make money you guys know who you are so trade of a small acct for a big buyers acct

i am 100% legit i will provide proof of every single thing mentioned above i am not here to steal or trick anyone all i want to do is do my trade and get the hell outta heeere

so to contact me for any further information i will leave my skype info here here (cause it is so trustworthy leaving your skype on a site like this)
all you do is copy and paste that in skype and boom my name is Jack Edge or you can email me directly even tho i prefer skype because i am more active on skype than my email so consider it ignore it flag it fap on it it's a free world Peace out

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi wassup'

Added Skype.

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didi778 View Post
Hi wassup'

Added Skype.
Already traded i heard.
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)