Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ragnanor
Forum: Dekaron 06/13/2008, 17:28
Replies: 3
Views: 386
Posted By Ragnanor
i didnt find the official ... i have only found...

i didnt find the official ... i have only found the pservers ...
I wanna play on OFFICIAL ...
Forum: Dekaron 06/13/2008, 16:11
Replies: 3
Views: 386
Posted By Ragnanor
FEW QUESTIOTS , PLS ...

dudes ... I were playing 2moons since today ...
my account is hacked ... and I wanna start DEKARON-EU !!!
can any1 give me link for downloading the latest dekaron eu , please ???
and can you tell...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/12/2008, 21:35
Replies: 58
Views: 9,924
Posted By Ragnanor
I " AM " a DD ... but ... I'm only lvl 72 ... and...

I " AM " a DD ... but ... I'm only lvl 72 ... and I dont know what to do with this ... and I wanna take drops from crespo dungs :D ...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/12/2008, 13:52
Replies: 58
Views: 9,924
Posted By Ragnanor
shit ... when i try to start the game it sas me...

shit ...
when i try to start the game it sas me INVALID EXCUTE FILE ???
what should i do now ???
Forum: Dekaron 06/11/2008, 16:33
Replies: 4
Views: 562
Posted By Ragnanor
WHERE I CAN FIND THAT FUCKING " USA FOLDER " ??? ...

WHERE I CAN FIND THAT FUCKING " USA FOLDER " ???

PLEASE HELP ME !!!
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 06/11/2008, 16:31
Replies: 869
Views: 113,503
Posted By Ragnanor
I'm confused :S:S:S ... CAN ANY1 , PLEASE TELL...

I'm confused :S:S:S ...
CAN ANY1 , PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN TAKE THAT FUCKING " USA FOLDER " ???
Forum: Dekaron 06/08/2008, 04:30
Replies: 15
Views: 1,291
Posted By Ragnanor
I think that he's name is AGARES ???

I think that he's name is AGARES ???
Forum: Dekaron 06/08/2008, 04:30
Replies: 15
Views: 1,291
Posted By Ragnanor
on what lvl's are NEW pets for summs ??? I love...

on what lvl's are NEW pets for summs ???
I love that skeleton with staff :):):) ...
Forum: Dekaron 06/08/2008, 03:31
Replies: 1
Views: 508
Posted By Ragnanor
1 NOOOBLY QUESTION ...

well dudes ... can you tell me just ONE thing ...
IS THERE ANY HACK FOR CQ'S ???
I meant to take best revards .... and that things ....
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/30/2008, 12:59
Replies: 869
Views: 113,503
Posted By Ragnanor
lol ... sorry man ... I didnt saw the date ... ...

lol ... sorry man ... I didnt saw the date ...
:D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D :D:D:D
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/30/2008, 12:37
Replies: 869
Views: 113,503
Posted By Ragnanor
I need to EXTRACT IT to DATA ( folder in 2 moons...

I need to EXTRACT IT to DATA ( folder in 2 moons ) ?!
and ... WHAT TO DO WITH that INFO folder ???
I'm confused :confused::confused::confused: ( :D ) ...
Forum: Dekaron 05/27/2008, 16:16
Replies: 13
Views: 1,429
Posted By Ragnanor
I dont see the point :S:S:S ...

I dont see the point :S:S:S ...
Forum: Dekaron 05/17/2008, 12:42
Replies: 7
Views: 987
Posted By Ragnanor
what's hes name ??? and is it TRIESTE or...

what's hes name ???
and is it TRIESTE or ABBADON ???
btw. I'm playing 2MOONS since avg. :D:D:D ...
Forum: Dekaron 05/15/2008, 18:47
Replies: 9
Views: 2,730
Posted By Ragnanor
CT means CHEAT ??? isnt it ?

CT means CHEAT ???
isnt it ?
Forum: Dekaron 05/15/2008, 15:28
Replies: 13
Views: 4,167
Posted By Ragnanor
I'm not able ...... I'm confused when I see that...

I'm not able ...... I'm confused when I see that numbers :D:D:D ...
and ... MUST I CANGE NUMBERS TO ALL MOBS or ... ?
Forum: Dekaron 05/15/2008, 14:48
Replies: 22
Views: 2,481
Posted By Ragnanor
You are playing DEKARON or 2MOONS ??? I'm...

You are playing DEKARON or 2MOONS ???
I'm playing 2MOONS !!!!
Forum: Dekaron 05/15/2008, 14:22
Replies: 22
Views: 2,481
Posted By Ragnanor
IS THERE ANY ' NOOOB TUTORIAL " for this :D:D:D...

IS THERE ANY ' NOOOB TUTORIAL " for this :D:D:D ???
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/15/2008, 10:20
Replies: 22
Views: 5,068
Posted By Ragnanor
@WantDude man .. I was using hack vefore BMR ,...

@WantDude
man .. I was using hack vefore BMR , and ... I dont know how to activate those new hacks :D ... I'm noob for WIN HEX :D ...
Forum: Dekaron 05/15/2008, 10:12
Replies: 59
Views: 9,754
Posted By Ragnanor
can you just tell me " WHAT IS THAT " CE " " ??? ...

can you just tell me " WHAT IS THAT " CE " " ???
and just to say I'm quite new guy here , can you tell me something more about that ???
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/15/2008, 09:55
Replies: 295
Views: 56,651
Posted By Ragnanor
dudes ... can any1 create me an acount ... I'm...

dudes ... can any1 create me an acount ... I'm confused ...
and can you tell what should I download ... 2MOONS or DEKARON ???
Forum: Dekaron 05/15/2008, 01:07
Replies: 9
Views: 2,730
Posted By Ragnanor
Re@p3r " PLEASE " tell us that other way for hack...

Re@p3r " PLEASE " tell us that other way for hack ... !!!
I have WIN HEX ... but I dont know hoe to use it ... TELL US THAT OTHER WAY !!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/14/2008, 21:15
Replies: 1,128
Views: 231,624
Posted By Ragnanor
peoples can anyone give me link where I can...

peoples can anyone give me link where I can download DEKARON for pserver. ???
I have only 2moons for OFFICIAL servers !!!
@Cloudstrife01235 can you give me your account if you wanna quit :) ???
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 05/14/2008, 20:35
Replies: 22
Views: 5,068
Posted By Ragnanor
I'm only hunter lvl 69 ... omg. is there any...

I'm only hunter lvl 69 ...
omg. is there any hack for VOUCHERS ???
I was in CRESPO today , and I tok 13% to take 8 vouchers ... THAT IS CRAZY !!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/14/2008, 20:30
Replies: 2
Views: 998
Posted By Ragnanor
peoples ... can anyone make me an account for 20x...

peoples ... can anyone make me an account for 20x server ???
and tell me ... HOW TO GO TO pSERVER and NO TO OFFICIAL ???
PLEASE ANSWER !!!
Forum: Dekaron Private Server 05/11/2008, 17:00
Replies: 6
Views: 1,599
Posted By Ragnanor
On what server are you playing ?

On what server are you playing ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.