Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 89
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: kitty lluminati
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/19/2016, 16:28
Replies: 5
Views: 388
Posted By kitty lluminati
look profiles of ppl who accused me and you will...

look profiles of ppl who accused me and you will understand if u're not dumb :)
Second I can mm
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/19/2016, 16:26
Replies: 17
Views: 1,691
Posted By kitty lluminati
Trade vs a big league of legends acc almost all...

Trade vs a big league of legends acc almost all champs and many skins ? nobody will buy your sf account, and you can sell a lol account easily ;)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/19/2016, 11:33
Replies: 0
Views: 296
Posted By kitty lluminati
WTS/WTT Big lol acc vs do or sf acc

Hey I want trade or sell my lol acc which has almost all champs and 80 skins.
Many are rares and also rare icons, 12 rune pages, EUW, soon ranked, last year silver, and d4 gold.
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/18/2016, 19:23
Replies: 10
Views: 1,366
Posted By kitty lluminati
I propose my lol acc, 117 champs, 80 skins (many...

I propose my lol acc, 117 champs, 80 skins (many rares), 12 rune pages
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/18/2016, 18:31
Replies: 6
Views: 612
Posted By kitty lluminati
unranked

unranked
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/18/2016, 16:35
Replies: 6
Views: 612
Posted By kitty lluminati
trade vs a lol acc EUW 110 champs+ and 75 skins+ ?

trade vs a lol acc EUW 110 champs+ and 75 skins+ ?
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 02/18/2016, 15:39
Replies: 1
[Selling] csgoskins
Views: 340
Posted By kitty lluminati
csgoskins

all said in title :D
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/18/2016, 15:37
Replies: 2
Views: 290
Posted By kitty lluminati
check tes pm

check tes pm
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/17/2016, 17:23
Replies: 5
Views: 388
Posted By kitty lluminati
I have for u come on skype

I have for u come on skype
Forum: League of Legends Trading 02/16/2016, 12:36
Replies: 24
[Selling] Account shop
Views: 5,159
Posted By kitty lluminati
nice seller :D

nice seller :D
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/13/2016, 13:15
Replies: 14
Views: 591
Posted By kitty lluminati
how much ?

how much ?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 02/04/2016, 16:00
Replies: 17
Views: 1,052
Posted By kitty lluminati
buy my mega serv1 bro nice server :p

buy my mega serv1 bro nice server :p
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/31/2016, 13:32
Replies: 8
Views: 437
Posted By kitty lluminati
rank ?

rank ?
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/31/2016, 12:25
Replies: 17
Views: 1,052
Posted By kitty lluminati
I have a top 90 but in mega server 1 bro, add...

I have a top 90 but in mega server 1 bro, add kittylluminati on skype if u are interested !
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/31/2016, 12:01
Replies: 3
Views: 341
Posted By kitty lluminati
I have a UFE ru2 jpa ready add me on skype :...

I have a UFE ru2 jpa ready add me on skype : kittylluminati
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/30/2016, 15:55
Replies: 13
Views: 958
Posted By kitty lluminati
far from chief major ?

far from chief major ?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/30/2016, 11:22
Replies: 5
Views: 448
Posted By kitty lluminati
hey I have a ru2 jpa ready for trade and a top 6à...

hey I have a ru2 jpa ready for trade and a top 6à seafight account on mega server 1, I can also add money via paypal, tell me if you are interested my skype is kittylluminati
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/29/2016, 22:30
Replies: 8
Views: 644
Posted By kitty lluminati
stop speak with yourselg (nocompany) lel go...

stop speak with yourselg (nocompany) lel

go check his black market u'll be surprised if you look hours of trades guys ;)
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/29/2016, 13:41
Replies: 0
Views: 338
Posted By kitty lluminati
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/28/2016, 18:53
Replies: 13
Views: 642
Posted By kitty lluminati
surgeon ?

surgeon ?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/28/2016, 17:46
Replies: 223
Views: 41,580
Posted By kitty lluminati
possible trade it vs a UFE ru2 ready for fight...

possible trade it vs a UFE ru2 ready for fight with good ammo, emp, rockets for laucher etc...
40 pp, 1 600 000 rankpoints
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/28/2016, 17:02
Replies: 6
Views: 413
Posted By kitty lluminati
add u on skype

add u on skype
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/28/2016, 16:49
Replies: 6
Views: 413
Posted By kitty lluminati
paypal have u ?

paypal have u ?
Forum: DarkOrbit Trading 01/25/2016, 20:54
Replies: 2
Views: 322
Posted By kitty lluminati
120 and I take it :D cuz russia not very...

120 and I take it :D

cuz russia not very popular, can also trade vs seafight acc
Forum: Browsergames Trading 01/24/2016, 21:19
Replies: 5
Views: 543
Posted By kitty lluminati
I have one, 180 euros can u ?

I have one, 180 euros can u ?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 89

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.