You all know that I am a lazy bastard. That is why I have reopened my store again.
The following is a collection of all the available accounts which are ready to be sold nor exchanged.
This list will be updated constantly. Check out every week for new accounts !
I will not go first, because I'm trusted. I'm not against trading with a middleman, but it would be faster and easier without...
I am not responsible for the accounts. You can post your offers in this thread and
contact me via PM and my skype: timschalom
Please don't even try to scamm me. I'm trading when you go first or we use a Middleman I agreed to or I can put the account on eBay for a slightly higher price. I'm not responsible for a possible ban of the account.
How much do you want for #2? Know someone who's interested.
I think about 300€
#added note
#added GA1 Basic Colonel
Please don't even try to scamm me. I'm trading when you go first or we use a Middleman I agreed to or I can put the account on eBay for a slightly higher price. If you can't identify yourself with these 3 ways, we'll not trade. You are wasting my on your time !