Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 02:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: zangestsu
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/20/2019, 16:34
Replies: 79
Views: 24,718
Posted By zangestsu
I can not configure the server you tell me...

I can not configure the server

you tell me which folder should I change?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/18/2019, 02:40
Replies: 79
Views: 24,718
Posted By zangestsu
Can we do more where the server will be?

Can we do more where the server will be?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/13/2019, 16:16
Replies: 79
Views: 24,718
Posted By zangestsu
thank you very much! Thank you! I wonder...

thank you very much! Thank you!

I wonder what files I can change settings to get right?
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/12/2019, 16:33
Replies: 10
Views: 5,487
Posted By zangestsu
Works not for me...

Works not for me...
Forum: DarkOrbit 02/12/2019, 15:44
Replies: 79
Views: 24,718
Posted By zangestsu
Please fix the link off! Link Off!

Please fix the link off!



Link Off!
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 10/02/2017, 03:47
Replies: 30
Views: 9,273
Posted By zangestsu
Muito bom mesmo!

Muito bom mesmo!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/06/2016, 03:27
Replies: 42
Views: 17,928
Posted By zangestsu
boa mano!

boa mano!
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/06/2016, 03:09
Replies: 25
Views: 11,864
Posted By zangestsu
bom bot mano

bom bot mano
Forum: Aion 09/06/2016, 02:54
Replies: 5
Views: 1,147
Posted By zangestsu
3.0

3.0
Forum: DarkOrbit 09/06/2016, 02:48
Replies: 4
Views: 869
Posted By zangestsu
Eu queria um servidor privado de darkorbit em 3d

Alguem saber algum link aki do forum pra eu fazer o meu servidor privado de darkorbit em 3d?

aguardo resposta!
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:22.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.