Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: djlarbear
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 01/03/2020, 23:14
Replies: 1
Views: 593
Posted By djlarbear
I will put a price of $2,500 USD to start. Any...

I will put a price of $2,500 USD to start. Any offers are appreciated and will be taken into consideration.
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 12/30/2019, 13:14
Replies: 1
Views: 593
Posted By djlarbear
WoW Account With LOTS of TCG Mounts!

I am looking to sell my WoW Account / Battle.Net account as a whole, I have a lot of TCG mounts I have collected over time but I have not played the game in some-time (account does NOT have Battle...
Forum: World of Warcraft Trading 08/26/2018, 05:05
Replies: 0
Views: 306
Posted By djlarbear
WoW Account - BFA - Level 110, 105, 4x100, original owner since 2009!

Looking to sell my whole battle.net account which is basically just WoW with WC3 and WC3:TFT.


Armory Links are as follows:

Level 110 - Holy Priest: ...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/23/2016, 18:20
Replies: 3
Views: 451
Posted By djlarbear
UPDATE: So I posted last night thinking it was...

UPDATE: So I posted last night thinking it was trade-able the 23rd (Today), but it isn't trade-able until the 25th (Saturday)... Won't be able to sell until then sorry for any confusion.
...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/23/2016, 05:42
Replies: 3
Views: 451
Posted By djlarbear
/ WTT - Bayonet Doppler Factory New - Phase 2

Looking to sell or possibly trade my Factory New Bayonet Doppler Phase 2.

Here are some in-game screenshots

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]


And here is the...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/22/2016, 19:40
Replies: 48
Views: 3,925
Posted By djlarbear
Interested... Demo pls with addons if possible...

Interested... Demo pls with addons if possible thanks.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/22/2016, 16:16
Replies: 4
Views: 401
Posted By djlarbear
Bump - Open to offers!

Bump - Open to offers!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/22/2016, 16:15
Replies: 2
Views: 391
Posted By djlarbear
Bump - Open To Offers!

Bump - Open To Offers!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/19/2016, 19:39
Replies: 2
Views: 391
Posted By djlarbear
Bump.... Basically looking for around $100 in...

Bump.... Basically looking for around $100 in CS:GO Items, Skins, Keys, ETC! Or will trade for CSGODouble / CSGODiamond coins... OPEN TO OFFERS!!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/19/2016, 19:35
Replies: 4
Views: 401
Posted By djlarbear
Bump Asking $100 OBO as starting price... Any...

Bump Asking $100 OBO as starting price... Any questions please ask.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/18/2016, 14:57
Replies: 4
Views: 401
Posted By djlarbear
Bump Open to offers any price range, PM me or add...

Bump Open to offers any price range, PM me or add Skype!
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/17/2016, 17:24
Replies: 2
Views: 391
Posted By djlarbear
RARE League Acc. For CSGO Skins

I don't like playing League anymore since all the changes and have since switched to mainly playing CS:GO. Looking to trade my account for skins, I have 2 rare skins on my account and decent ELO.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/17/2016, 06:23
Replies: 4
Views: 401
Posted By djlarbear
Talking Hextech Annie / Victorious Sivir - Gold 5 (Gold Last Season)

Looking to trade for CS:GO Items, or would sell via PayPal.

I will try to attach screenshots below of everything but here are the basics

Level: 30
Server: NA
Rank: Gold V 31LP (19LP Per win,...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 06/17/2016, 06:00
Replies: 13
Views: 1,097
Posted By djlarbear
How much for Karambit and Asiimov?

How much for Karambit and Asiimov?
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2016, 03:31
Replies: 14
Views: 531
Posted By djlarbear
Haha no problem :p just trying to make sure I am...

Haha no problem :p just trying to make sure I am not going to lose account or get scammed or anything :mofo:
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/12/2016, 02:41
Replies: 114
Views: 9,777
Posted By djlarbear
Angry Same for me paid for boost waiting for replies...

Same for me paid for boost waiting for replies have sent all information and no response... But will wait for him... Has been over 6 hours no response not started or anything...

Edit: Have talked...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/11/2016, 18:51
Replies: 14
Views: 531
Posted By djlarbear
On your TBM profile it says "ID Verified", "Phone...

On your TBM profile it says "ID Verified", "Phone Verified", etc. Also mainly meaning not just someone with 0 rep or not many transactions.
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/10/2016, 19:04
Replies: 14
Views: 531
Posted By djlarbear
Gold 4 to Plat 5 Boost (Trusted Members Only)

Looking for a Solo Boost from Gold 4 to Plat 5...

About 19 LP Gain Per Win 20 LP Per Loss
On NA Server (USD Payment via Verified PayPal)

Not looking to spend more than $50 USD if possible.
...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/10/2016, 18:51
Replies: 408
Views: 37,944
Posted By djlarbear
Just to let you know they have been sending out...

Just to let you know they have been sending out messages stating everything is on sale. And it is such a cheap price you almost know its not real. I have done a few transactions with you and this...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/10/2016, 18:15
Replies: 14
Views: 462
Posted By djlarbear
Would be willing to do Solo Boosting as well with...

Would be willing to do Solo Boosting as well with someone that is a Trusted, Verified, Premium Member!
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/10/2016, 06:24
Replies: 14
Views: 462
Posted By djlarbear
Should add that I am in NA also not familiar with...

Should add that I am in NA also not familiar with currency conversion rates as I am using USD. But I believe Euro is more than USD? 60-70 seems too high for me sorry
Forum: League of Legends Trading 06/10/2016, 06:08
Replies: 14
Views: 462
Posted By djlarbear
Gold 4 Boost to Gold 1 / Plat 5

Looking to possible purchase a boost to get from Gold 4 24LP to Gold 1 / Plat 5 depending on price.

Trusted boosters/epvp members only please. No bots/scripts either.

LP Gain: ~19 Per Win
Can...
Forum: League of Legends Trading 05/28/2016, 07:10
Replies: 2
Views: 187
Posted By djlarbear
I am interested but $40 seems a bit low for a d5...

I am interested but $40 seems a bit low for a d5 account... Hmm...
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/15/2016, 03:52
Replies: 1
Views: 260
Posted By djlarbear
Bump - Still looking only have $4.17 in paypal so...

Bump - Still looking only have $4.17 in paypal so thats the highest I could do if possible, thanks.
Forum: Counter-Strike Trading 04/14/2016, 00:44
Replies: 1
Views: 260
Posted By djlarbear
2 Keys for $4 Via PayPal.

I am looking to buy 2 keys for $4 via paypal. Falchion keys preferred. Thanks.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.