Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:27

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Richma
Forum: Need for Speed World 05/28/2016, 00:35
Replies: 659
Views: 147,807
Posted By Richma
Wow just wow if this really happens im going to...

Wow just wow if this really happens im going to be really happy you guys are amazing thanks for not giving up on this game!!!
Forum: Need for Speed World 12/14/2015, 20:58
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,254
Posted By Richma
Amazing work going on here as I see a lot of you...

Amazing work going on here as I see a lot of you guys work as a team or each as an invidiual but still help berkay to bring best from NFSW to us thank you all!!!

Berkay I have a question do you...
Forum: Need for Speed World 09/09/2015, 22:15
Replies: 317
Views: 43,197
Posted By Richma
All I hope is that berkay has time to make the...

All I hope is that berkay has time to make the online version for us, so that we can again enjoy racing and playing around with our friends.

I might support the project with money cant promise...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/20/2015, 12:25
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,254
Posted By Richma
Berkay would you be able to make driver creation...

Berkay would you be able to make driver creation avaible to those of us that either forgot to back up their driver from the online version or in my case to those that their PC died on them and they...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/14/2015, 11:45
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,254
Posted By Richma
No luck for me I can' make it work and I really...

No luck for me I can' make it work and I really wanted to keep on playing. I will keep visiting in case that a new update comes that won't require us to do that and that to make it work, I'm not...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/13/2015, 16:58
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,254
Posted By Richma
I don't know how to install that mitmproxy on win...

I don't know how to install that mitmproxy on win xp someone please help and I finaly found that nfsw.exe but the serverlauncher doesn't recognize it so I can't open it :S

Edit: Copied nfsw.exe in...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/12/2015, 13:30
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,254
Posted By Richma
I don't have the "data" folder in Need for Speed...

I don't have the "data" folder in Need for Speed World only .dll files text documents, nfsw icon and launcher and that's it and I wasn't able to install mitproxy I guess since when I open the...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/11/2015, 23:25
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,254
Posted By Richma
Could you explain in steps what I need to do to...

Could you explain in steps what I need to do to make it work?
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/11/2015, 23:15
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,839,254
Posted By Richma
I've tried this on Windows XP and the offline...

I've tried this on Windows XP and the offline version doesn't work it doesn't give any errors but it won't open it maybe I messed up something, wouldn't know and that's why I hope that there will be...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:27.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.