Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LucasHood
Forum: Dekaron Trading 07/03/2015, 16:29
Replies: 0
Views: 572
Posted By LucasHood
Dragon Knight (Ninja costume + Red DK wings)

Selling a low lvl (110) Dragon knight but has 363 Days of Ninja Costume and RED DK wings .

I am selling only the whole account accepting only DILS in game


add my skype gabritoriu
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/01/2015, 12:06
Replies: 397
Views: 40,773
Posted By LucasHood
il w8 for the author of the hack to come from hes...

il w8 for the author of the hack to come from hes vacation after I buy it
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 07/01/2015, 10:42
Replies: 397
Views: 40,773
Posted By LucasHood
hey does teleport to coordinates works on this...

hey does teleport to coordinates works on this hack because buffy one is bugged for 1 month already I would like to buy this hack but I need teleport to coordinates working
Forum: Dekaron Trading 06/30/2015, 13:26
Replies: 4
Views: 473
Posted By LucasHood
Bump spear is 70 $ or 40b in game dils

Bump spear is 70 $ or 40b in game dils
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/29/2015, 20:48
Replies: 4
Views: 603
Posted By LucasHood
#

#
Forum: Dekaron Trading 06/29/2015, 15:47
Replies: 4
Views: 473
Posted By LucasHood
WTS DILS 1b = 2.5 $ and 175 +10 ultimate spear

Only spear left price 40b in game dil or 70 $ paypal

Skype gabritoriu



I dont go first unless u have lots of positive trades and 0 negatives
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/27/2015, 15:41
Replies: 4
Views: 603
Posted By LucasHood
As you told me on skype u didnt know about the...

As you told me on skype u didnt know about the new guild wars 2 update u didnt play for 6 months , u said u maked 15 mins a run but before u didnt need to have lvl 10 to make the quest , now u you...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/27/2015, 02:42
Replies: 4
Views: 603
Posted By LucasHood
a keys takes u 20 mins max if u use crafting but...

a keys takes u 20 mins max if u use crafting but that cost u arround 1,5 g each character and 30 keys = 45 gold , I use my method and I dont think u farm 30 keys in a day mate :) that will take u 10...
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/26/2015, 12:41
Replies: 46
Views: 6,298
Posted By LucasHood
Hey this are keys for accounts right ? I can use...

Hey this are keys for accounts right ? I can use trading post are not limited in any way right ? If so I would like to buy a 90 days key , its 10 usd ? my skype gabritoriu
Forum: Guild Wars 2 Trading 06/26/2015, 12:29
Replies: 4
Views: 603
Posted By LucasHood
Black Lion Chest KEY , Farming Service

Hello epvp community , I am offering my black lion chest key farming method for sell .


~Prices :


1 KEY = 0.5 $
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.