Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Guild Wars 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Zylon Hack - Tele Hack - Auto Res - Object Tele & MORE!

Discussion on [Release] Zylon Hack - Tele Hack - Auto Res - Object Tele & MORE! within the Guild Wars 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 40
[Release] Zylon Hack - Tele Hack - Auto Res - Object Tele & MORE!

Guild Wars 2 Hacks

32 Bit support only

(Already own Zylon and want the latest map files (11/07/2015)? )

Change log:

** Zylon Hack attempts to unify all your favourite hacks into one application! (Unf, Midnight, GW2MH) **

Includes the following hacks:
Object clip - Allows you to walk through walls, rocks, etc.
Full Clip - No collision
Camera Clip - Permits you to move the camera anywhere without the object being in view
Climb - Allows you to climb up walls without sliding down
Strife - Allows you to walk left/right/backwards in full speed
Fly - Allows you to fly when holding a hot key
Sprint - Allows you to run faster than normal when holding a hot key
Auto Loot - Presses the "F" key until the item is looted
Click Teleport - Allows you to teleport to the position of your cursor when pressing the hotkey
Monster ESP - Shows the HP of the monsters that are not normally visible to you
Player ESP - Enables name label overlap and the ability to view players that are not normally visible to you.
Object ESP - Forces the object names to appear
Radar ESP - Draws any objects around you on the radar (players, enemies, neutral units, etc.)
Auto Resurrect - Allows you to resurrect at your death location (will not work in maps without WPs)
Auto Click - Toggles auto click on or off (spams left click)
Speed Hack - Adjust your characters movement speed
Gravity - Adjust the height of the character's jump
FOV - Increase the field of view for your camera
Zoom - Increase the zoom distance
Endurance - Allows you to dodge/roll more than twice in a row (may cause DC if used too often)
Withdraw from TP - Allows you to withdraw items from trading post without being near one
"Go" - Teleports you to the specified coordinates
"Pos" - Retrieves the current coordinates (on the text boxes)
"Add" - Add your teleport point based on the coordinates entered in the text boxes.
"Upd" - Updates your selected teleport point's name, x, y or z position based on the text fields
"Delete" - Removes the teleport point from the list (it is removed permanently)
"Prev"/"Next" - Teleports to the previous/next teleport point on the list
"Auto" - Allows you to teleport through the selected teleport points with a 1-5 seconds randomized delay for anti cheat detection
Object Scanner - Starts scanning for objects that spawn in your view distance. Move around in game to see this populate, may be helpful during silverwastes chest train / silverwastes maze.

- It can also automatically convert Midnight .INI map files into .CSV Zylon map files, make sure it is named the same as the map you are in (e.g. "Divinity Reach.ini") and place it in the maps folder.
- You may need to leave the map and re-enter it for the application to automatically convert it.

Interface screenshots:

Requirements:
- .NET Framework 4.5
- Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package (x86: )
- Administrator privileges

1. Please sent me a trade request
2a. Then PM me your PayPal e-mail address after making the payment
2b. Or for in game gold, PM me for IGN so you can send 300G
3. I will then provide you the download link and login credentials, and will accept your trade.

Note: These cheats are hardware bound to your PC after the first time you log in.
This resets everyday, so if you have a laptop and a desktop, you can use it on your desktop on one day, and then on the next day you can use it on your laptop.
Note 2: If you share your files with someone, your account will be locked out and will not let you log in due to the rule above. If you shared these files to your "friends" and want to reset your password so that it only belongs to you, I will charge a 5 euro fee for your mistake. Please always remember that the license can only be used for ONE PC at a time (resets daily).
Note 3: When making a purchase / through the use of this product, you are agree that any features may not be functional after a game client update, this would require an update on the Zylon Hacks which may take one day, or several weeks to implement a update.
Note 4: If your account is banned through the use of this hack pack, I will not offer a refund, as cheating is against the game's ToS you are liable for any harm that may come to your account.

Please feel free to leave your review and suggestions, and also post any bugs you encounter with it.
Thanks
14 Users
Old 05/10/2015, 00:52   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very interested to see how the res at death spot works, guessing just keeps coords forces respawn then tp?
Old 05/10/2015, 00:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TranssexualUnicorn View Post
Very interested to see how the res at death spot works, guessing just keeps coords forces respawn then tp?
Partially correct, it keeps the coordinates of when you die, then when you respawn (e.g. through WP in game) you can click the "Res" button to automatically teleport back to the death location.
Old 05/10/2015, 01:11   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi Zektor, I would like to use the hack, can I get the download link?
Old 05/10/2015, 01:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'd love using this!
Old 05/10/2015, 02:19   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I currently use UnF and Mini ESP from Plox and I love them. I would like the ability to wp (tele) though, but I don't want to get hit with a ban. If I tele then kill some stuff close then tele again that reduces my ban chances right? Can I get a copy please to try out any way. thanks
Old 05/10/2015, 02:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendor View Post
I currently use UnF and Mini ESP from Plox and I love them. I would like the ability to wp (tele) though, but I don't want to get hit with a ban. If I tele then kill some stuff close then tele again that reduces my ban chances right? Can I get a copy please to try out any way. thanks

I've literally abused teleporting and I've never gotten banned yet. Have been using it for over a month.

But sure, give me a moment and I'll send you a PM.
Old 05/10/2015, 03:02   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hey zektor, could i get a copy? Interested in this, might pay for it later on if it's that good. Thanks.
Old 05/10/2015, 03:34   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Auto crashes GW2. Windows 7 Home premium 64bit. I ran as Admin and still crashes game.

[21:31:38 05/09/2015] - License is invalid or expired.
[21:32:40 05/09/2015] - License is invalid or expired.
[21:35:43 05/09/2015] - License is invalid or expired.

getting this when I checked the log. will re check user name and password

Checked and re-checked username and password. Re-updated my C++, ran as admin, checked my .NET to make sure it's up to date (on 4.5 atm)

Anymore ideas? Confirmed the user name and pass are ok but mistyping the password on propose and it gives a prompt stating invalid password so it's gotta be something else. I'll be on in 22 hours to try again after work tomorrow night. Thanks again
Old 05/10/2015, 04:20   #10

Quote:
Auto crashes GW2. Windows 7 Home premium 64bit. I ran as Admin and still crashes game.

Checked and re-checked username and password. Re-updated my C++, ran as admin, checked my .NET to make sure it's up to date (on 4.5 atm)

Anymore ideas? Confirmed the user name and pass are ok but mistyping the password on propose and it gives a prompt stating invalid password so it's gotta be something else. I'll be on in 22 hours to try again after work tomorrow night. Thanks again
If you try tomorrow the key will reset and let you use it again. It locks it to one computer per day.
Old 05/10/2015, 05:24   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi Zektor, i would like to help you out and test out your hacks too..hope i get the chance..thanks !
Old 05/10/2015, 05:27   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i would love to use it
Old 05/10/2015, 06:04   #13

Quote:

This bug should be fixed now. Also new version coming soon with a small update + auto update support.
Old 05/10/2015, 06:07   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'd like to give'em a shot and report back.
Old 05/10/2015, 07:20   #15

I've PMed everyone on the topic with the DL link and their login username + password for activating the cheats.

There are only 3 free slots left before it is listed for 10 euro!

-- A question to you guys, should I add endurance hack to this? --