Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 1 of 1
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: crazy_chyld
Forum: Rust Server Advertising 05/24/2015, 02:00
Replies: 0
Views: 597
Posted By crazy_chyld
Rusty Nugget I 24/7 I PVP I No Wipes I Join now!! -- New Server.

My server is new, It rarely gets wiped and the players are friendly, My server typically isnt KOS, Unless youre an enemy of the Clan, Town, Or player... The server is growing by the minute and right...
Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.