Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rusty Nugget I 24/7 I PVP I No Wipes I Join now!! -- New Server.

Discussion on Rusty Nugget I 24/7 I PVP I No Wipes I Join now!! -- New Server. within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rusty Nugget I 24/7 I PVP I No Wipes I Join now!! -- New Server.

My server is new, It rarely gets wiped and the players are friendly, My server typically isnt KOS, Unless youre an enemy of the Clan, Town, Or player... The server is growing by the minute and right now would be a good time to hop on and start building! The servers 24/7 and restarts every 12 hours, Some players have high ping due to the recent update but I believe the HQ is fixing that. Anyway Join now and have fun! IP Connect ( client.connect 72.20.58.76:28116) Name connect (Rusty Nugget I 24/7 I PVP I No Wipes I Join now!!) Steam accounts : Owner- crazy_chyld Admin - Redbeard024 --- feel free to message us if you have any questions.

Tags
rust, rustserver