Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:11

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: iUnKnown
Forum: Cabal Private Server 11/16/2016, 15:44
Replies: 4
Views: 775
Posted By iUnKnown
I hope you get your bypass asap, let's find out...

I hope you get your bypass asap, let's find out how long it takes me to ban you after that. :D
Forum: Cabal Private Server 10/20/2016, 22:42
Replies: 209
Views: 19,627
Posted By iUnKnown
Well you're doing great atm, I don't have too...

Well you're doing great atm, I don't have too much time to play on it myself,
but the time I've spent on it says enough already.

The server really seems promising and judgint what you've done in...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 10/19/2016, 04:21
Replies: 209
Views: 19,627
Posted By iUnKnown
Damn that's sad to hear, once again rather...

Damn that's sad to hear, once again rather disappointing staff :?
Well better early than late.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 09/26/2016, 14:41
Replies: 209
Views: 19,627
Posted By iUnKnown
In my opinion, this is just like an installed...

In my opinion, this is just like an installed camera.. check the ToS and play or leave..
Simple thing and like it or not, they can do w/e about that as long as they point it out,
and don't steal...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 07/10/2016, 01:51
Replies: 64
Views: 9,522
Posted By iUnKnown
Thumbs up Aight m9

1.
3-4 Days surely doesn't tell anything about your actual playtime,
unless you've been playing without any breaks (72-96 hours).

2.
20-30 mins.. you've been playing 3-4 days..
You've had...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/03/2016, 15:47
Replies: 160
Views: 22,959
Posted By iUnKnown
Let's not start flaming? So first of all: ...

Let's not start flaming?

So first of all:

A player that has been banned for "hacking" complains about a server being boring..
Are you sure it wasn't your hacking that made it become boring at...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/13/2016, 06:55
Replies: 160
Views: 22,959
Posted By iUnKnown
Talking big yet you got nothing to back that up. ...

Talking big yet you got nothing to back that up.
"Find new hacks" such as? When did you last discover something that didn't exist before?
Overcome security measures? Yet going for servers that...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/11/2016, 15:33
Replies: 160
Views: 22,959
Posted By iUnKnown
This entire "I can't get my own shit working, so...

This entire "I can't get my own shit working, so I destroy yours" is boring me out.
Attention & acceptance - that's what people like that are looking for.
And no doubts- they are getting it (I'm...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 04/11/2016, 03:13
Replies: 160
Views: 22,959
Posted By iUnKnown
Wait that's just too funny to be ignored, a...

Wait that's just too funny to be ignored,
a hacker complains about the balance? xD
You've had some pain before posting this, right?
Forum: Cabal Private Server 02/13/2016, 01:06
Replies: 160
Views: 22,959
Posted By iUnKnown
Forum has been fixed.

Forum has been fixed.
Forum: WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/29/2015, 00:02
Replies: 29
Views: 6,093
Posted By iUnKnown
Immer diese Hater die schwafeln das was mit Viren...

Immer diese Hater die schwafeln das was mit Viren bepackt ist..
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/30/2015, 14:53
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
First of all I'm admin not owner so I don't get...

First of all I'm admin not owner so I don't get anything from the donations except for the forum donations which are obviously being used for (guess it?!) THE FORUM.
Second, I don't care what...
Forum: Gaming News - DE 05/30/2015, 03:36
Replies: 96
Views: 6,765
Posted By iUnKnown
Naja da sieht man leider das Geld über Community...

Naja da sieht man leider das Geld über Community steht,
hacker finden zwar sowieso wieder ihren Weg zurück ins Spiel,
aber leicht machen muss man es ihnen nicht unbedingt.

Ich habe selbst auch...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/30/2015, 01:48
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
Oh smartass you know what we're doing huh? So...

Oh smartass you know what we're doing huh?
So you took a look into our brains and shit hm?

I doubt that you even have a clue of how things work like,
and rob a player? What the fuck?
We never...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/17/2015, 18:45
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
Thumbs up Edited the links on first post. Thanks...

Edited the links on first post.



Thanks for your honest & kind words.
I guess the server is so absolutely dead that I was just being drunk
when I saw all those players being ingame while I...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/14/2015, 06:14
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
And another fun fact, server down & server...

And another fun fact,
server down & server transfer aren't the same thing.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/10/2015, 23:29
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
It seems some people simply can't read my words?!...

It seems some people simply can't read my words?!
Try out or leave without a comment.
You're not even able to leave a comment about your opinion before even trying to play
on the server.
Nor will...
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/02/2015, 16:24
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
Please use our forum for support, I did create...

Please use our forum for support,
I did create this Thread for advertising/introduction only. :P
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/01/2015, 20:30
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
You don't need to tell me about that, I am the...

You don't need to tell me about that,
I am the one who just posted about it m8. :)
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/01/2015, 12:18
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
Yes it really used to be like that but things...

Yes it really used to be like that but things changed and we're doing our
best to keep things up right now.
Forum: Cabal Private Server 05/01/2015, 00:41
Replies: 58
Views: 6,029
Posted By iUnKnown
XtremeFight Cabal Online

XtremeFight Cabal Online

As some of you already know, there was a Thread about
the current XtremeFight Cabal Online Server already but it has been
'deleted' for several reasons.

How ever,...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:11.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.