Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:39

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: admnightmare
Forum: Rohan 04/28/2015, 23:24
Replies: 170
Views: 32,625
Posted By admnightmare
Ok I will, thanks.

Ok I will, thanks.
Forum: Rohan 04/28/2015, 03:22
Replies: 170
Views: 32,625
Posted By admnightmare
Sorry for the problem, already solved.

Sorry for the problem, already solved.
Forum: Rohan 04/27/2015, 20:20
Replies: 170
Views: 32,625
Posted By admnightmare
Yes, deleting monster is the easy way. But the...

Yes, deleting monster is the easy way. But the focus is open PVP and in balancing between classes. New content is for my rohan with new engine.
Forum: Rohan 04/27/2015, 20:04
Replies: 170
Views: 32,625
Posted By admnightmare
I inform that is possible to dismiss buff in...

I inform that is possible to dismiss buff in rohan.



And you're right, I have to put this information. But like I write in site post, I'm adjusting the server. And is a long term server, you...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:39.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.