Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:41

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Surya*
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/19/2015, 19:11
Replies: 2,218
Views: 134,806
Posted By Surya*
I'll try with some friends :)

I'll try with some friends :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/14/2015, 12:55
Replies: 835
Views: 48,668
Posted By Surya*
Moon +7 buy npc with gold. I am in.

Moon +7 buy npc with gold.

I am in.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/13/2015, 17:59
Replies: 812
Views: 29,798
Posted By Surya*
Me and my 2 friend join server.Looking for active...

Me and my 2 friend join server.Looking for active trader-hunter guild.

Builds : Wizard + 2 Warrior
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/09/2015, 12:28
Replies: 419
Views: 23,470
Posted By Surya*
Not cool,I'm out.Good luck :)

Not cool,I'm out.Good luck :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/30/2015, 10:40
Replies: 472
Views: 26,499
Posted By Surya*
Good job.

Good job.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 10/11/2015, 23:04
Replies: 1,093
Views: 61,520
Posted By Surya*
I'm in :)

I'm in :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 09/15/2015, 20:48
Replies: 1,280
Views: 92,441
Posted By Surya*
I'm in.

I'm in.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/09/2015, 17:58
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
Paragon levels 95-100 I'm okay.Then increase exp...

Paragon levels 95-100 I'm okay.Then increase exp rate 30-35x.Because I'm botting 20h level 74.NOT FAIR.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/09/2015, 17:44
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
Even you dont decrease their level, then uniques...

Even you dont decrease their level, then uniques should definitely stay as they are.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/09/2015, 12:57
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
Check inbox.

Check inbox.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/08/2015, 15:54
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
hotmail don't work for me.

hotmail don't work for me.
Forum: SRO Private Server 08/08/2015, 13:47
Replies: 194
Views: 21,401
Posted By Surya*
None managed to open a great server during your...

None managed to open a great server during your absence.

Miss you akasch :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2015, 17:03
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
Lets remember the elamidas division was...

Lets remember the elamidas division was %40.Please you sound senseless.

FORCE STILL OP :)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/06/2015, 16:50
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
You told us that force will be nerfed however i...

You told us that force will be nerfed however i cant see any differences with beta. Nothing has been changed in force mastery. Is this what you understand from changing?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/04/2015, 18:30
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
Ops

Ops
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/03/2015, 11:19
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
*

*
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/29/2015, 14:36
Replies: 116
Views: 10,258
Posted By Surya*
Good luck.

Good luck.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/29/2015, 14:13
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
Bitch please...

Bitch please...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/29/2015, 13:45
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
As you remember on elamidas, ss was overpowered...

As you remember on elamidas, ss was overpowered at first. Then you guys nerfed it and boost bow. So Bow became overpowered. Spear was always weak. Please do not do the same LT. We believe in you.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 07/28/2015, 22:29
Replies: 12,492
Views: 797,761
Posted By Surya*
I'm in.

I'm in.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/22/2015, 22:13
Replies: 3,838
Views: 227,965
Posted By Surya*
+1

+1
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/15/2015, 09:49
Replies: 3,838
Views: 227,965
Posted By Surya*
I'm in.

I'm in.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/02/2015, 12:25
Replies: 204
Views: 13,231
Posted By Surya*
I love the system so much, I am in as well!

I love the system so much, I am in as well!
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/29/2015, 15:24
Replies: 857
Views: 57,072
Posted By Surya*
%40

%40
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 05/24/2015, 11:33
Replies: 857
Views: 57,072
Posted By Surya*
I'm in :)

I'm in :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.