Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 01:00

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: dackevil
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2015, 19:35
Replies: 816
Views: 260,359
Posted By dackevil
Can not use Cheat Engine to zoom for LOL 5.18 ....

Can not use Cheat Engine to zoom for LOL 5.18 . Riot changed data value . Please help me to find new value for zoom hack by Cheat Engine !!!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/15/2015, 12:39
Replies: 22
Views: 5,270
Posted By dackevil
Can not use Cheat Engine to zoom for LOL 5.17 :(...

Can not use Cheat Engine to zoom for LOL 5.17 :( . Riot changed data value . Plseae help me to find new value for zoom hack by Cheat Engine !!!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/16/2015, 06:40
Replies: 558
Views: 148,019
Posted By dackevil
:) , teamviewer cho tui , làm phát được ngay !!

:) , teamviewer cho tui , làm phát được ngay !!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2015, 16:56
Replies: 558
Views: 148,019
Posted By dackevil
Biochipz helped me , and now i help u !! Ok ? I...

Biochipz helped me , and now i help u !! Ok ? I sure zoom hack 100% !
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2015, 16:53
Replies: 558
Views: 148,019
Posted By dackevil
u can send me team view , i will help u !!

u can send me team view , i will help u !!
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2015, 16:22
Replies: 558
Views: 148,019
Posted By dackevil
if program not working , u can use cheat engine...

if program not working , u can use cheat engine to zoom !!! It's working , I sure . I'm try miz tool , but it's not working , so I use cheat engine with help of Biochipz , It's woking !!!! Let see...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2015, 08:42
Replies: 558
Views: 148,019
Posted By dackevil
Hele me !!! I have send my teamview to u in...

Hele me !!! I have send my teamview to u in private message ...
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2015, 07:04
Replies: 558
Views: 148,019
Posted By dackevil
My OS is windows 7 32bit ... :(

My OS is windows 7 32bit ... :(
Forum: League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/15/2015, 06:26
Replies: 558
Views: 148,019
Posted By dackevil
Not working !! I have changed csvmit (change last...

Not working !! I have changed csvmit (change last 4 value to EADC ) for 5.7.0.275 EU , but it's not working !!! Please help me !!!
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:01.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.