Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mailbox21
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/04/2016, 11:14
Replies: 73
Views: 22,736
Posted By Mailbox21
Ahh, I already found it somewhere else, But thank...

Ahh, I already found it somewhere else, But thank you very much! ^_^ Love your work!
Forum: Need for Speed World 06/04/2016, 06:59
Replies: 73
Views: 22,736
Posted By Mailbox21
Where can I get soapbox.exe? Sorry if this was...

Where can I get soapbox.exe? Sorry if this was asked before
Forum: Need for Speed World 04/25/2016, 19:45
Replies: 492
Views: 86,257
Posted By Mailbox21
I don't have the 2011 files, But I have this, If...

I don't have the 2011 files, But I have this, If its useful to anyone at all. [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Need for Speed World 02/12/2016, 17:27
Replies: 6,766
Views: 1,840,736
Posted By Mailbox21
Nope, I never uninstalled it... Not like I would...

Nope, I never uninstalled it... Not like I would of gained much space if I uninstalled it anyway :/
Forum: Need for Speed World 09/21/2015, 15:04
Replies: 2
Views: 1,268
Posted By Mailbox21
The NFSW Servers were shut down... Theirs nothing...

The NFSW Servers were shut down... Theirs nothing to recover. Sorry
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/29/2015, 00:29
Replies: 317
Views: 43,266
Posted By Mailbox21
Hey Berkay could you please make one more version...

Hey Berkay could you please make one more version that we could have for LAN/Local? PLEASE ^_^
Forum: World of Tanks Trading 08/19/2015, 20:42
Replies: 6
Views: 618
Posted By Mailbox21
How much?

How much?
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/13/2015, 17:48
Replies: 317
Views: 43,266
Posted By Mailbox21
I think it's kinda cool to have a set dedicated...

I think it's kinda cool to have a set dedicated server p2p or f2p, But I do think you should still release a version for running you're own private MP Servers. That was my main plan. Hosting a...
Forum: Need for Speed World 08/05/2015, 20:30
Replies: 16
Views: 3,200
Posted By Mailbox21
I honestly have no idea... Not very good with any...

I honestly have no idea... Not very good with any of this... But I am trying to combine files from the latest version and beta to see what would happen. So far iv'e gotten the game to launch. Thats...
Forum: Need for Speed World 07/31/2015, 16:03
Replies: 16
Views: 3,200
Posted By Mailbox21
Here you go.NFSWO_setup_AT1...

Here you go.NFSWO_setup_AT1 ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.